10: Back to BASE 1

We got home from the hospital. I flop on the couch while giving a big sigh.

"We must celebrate this bonding for the whole day!" Jimin Oppa said while waving his hands in the air grinning widely.

"But first we need to give Y/N a sincere apology and a promise that can never be broken AGAIN." Jin Oppa said while looking at the floor.

"I'm gonna start. Y/N I'm sorry for abandoning you all these years and being a bad brother to you. I know you can't forgive us easily but at least accept us as your brothers again." Namjoon Oppa said.

"I'm sorry too. Like hyung said, I was also a bad brother to you" Jimin Oppa said.

"You know Y/N, Jimin hyung never hates you at the first place but then bad influence made him a total bully" Jungkook Oppa said smiling.

"Really? Wow." I said chuckling.

"I'm sorry too. Please forgive me" Hobi Oppa said bowing a little.

"You know guys, there's no need to apologize. Sometimes at life anger takes over and finds a way to ruin a person's life. But, look at the bright side, we are all a family again. So there's no need to be crying and being sad. That would be a huge problem in the incoming future. " I said smiling widely.

"Your too kind Y/N" Yoongi Oppa muttered.

"We never saw you angry though" Jin Oppa said.

Welp. Don't wanna tell them something that no one knows except for me.

"Ya know let's just prepare for the sis&bro bonding. There's no need to talk about those" I said.

Hopefully they won't know.

"Oh, ok then! Just have your beauty sleep in your bedroom and we'll call you once we're done" Taehyung Oppa said with his smile.

"Ok then!" I ran upstairs and thinked. Hmm, it would be better if I take a nap at one of my brothers room though.

"Yoongi Oppa can I take a nap at your bedroom?" I shouted clearly enough for him to hear.

"Sure thing lil bean!" He shouted back.

"Thank you Oppa. Love chu~~"

"Hey! What about us?" Jin Oppa said while starting to sniff fake cries. I chuckled and said,

"I love chu~ Oppa's" I said giggling

They all 'aww' in unison

"Love you too lil bean" they all said.

I ran through Yoongi Oppa's bedroom and looked at the ceiling.

Looks like we're back to base 1.

~~~~

I know this chapter is short. I'm a total lazy ass these days and I'm really sorry about that. That's all. Bye~~~~