16: That DREAM keeps bugging me

I was just in my room cleaning up things. But everytime I try to find a way to focus on, my mind keeps thinking about that dream. It looks so real that it's the only thing that is in my mind. Really strange. It keeps bugging me all day that I can't focus on what I am doing.

Right now I'm in the bathroom. I washed my face and dried my face with my white towel. I take a look at myself in the mirror. Is that girl really me? Am I a bad person that's why I dreamt about such a thing? More and more questions are popping in my mind. I walked out of the bathroom and flop on my bed. I took my phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Uhmm Hi. This is Kim Y/N"

"Good day Miss Y/N. Would you like to have something to be done with like constructions or repairing things?"

"Yes. I want to have something to be constructed with."

"Alright then Miss. Please send me your address and I'll send my mens tomorrow to get it done"

"Thank you. I'll send my address after the call"

"Your welcome Miss. Have a good day!"

Then I ended the call. After ending it, I messaged them my address and took the pillow beside me. I was in deep thoughts that I didn't hear the bedroom door open.

"Hey Y/N, I've been calling you for almost 5 times already. What's wrong?" Hobi Oppa said sitting beside me.

"O-oh, I didn't hear the door open nor hear you calling my name. I'm sorry" I said.

"It's ok. You must be in deep thoughts. Wanna talk about it?" He said smiling.

"No need to worry about me. And I was just thinking about one of my dreams. They just seems scary" I said

"What is that dream all about?" He asked seems suspicious.

"I was wearing black clothings. With a gun and a knife. I was torturing someone. And it seems like I like torturing him in that dream" I said

"Your torturing a boy?" He said seemed shock to what my dream is.

"Yeah. It was a boy" I said

"You should probably forget about it. I mean it's just a dream. Except if that dream has reasons" he said

"I think so Oppa" I said.
"I think I know the reason" I added

"What is it?" He said and his brows furrowed.

"It wants me to become a real psychopath"