12: sis&bro bonding

I was running downstairs after Jin Oppa called me.

"Ahh~ your here Y/N. Sit down. I'll prepare the table" Hobi Oppa said.

"Did you get a nice and cozy sleep?" Taehyung Oppa said sitting beside me.

"Yeah I did" I lied.

I mean it's not like I never lied. Just ya know I feel kinda bad sometimes I guess? But who cares all the people around the world lies. Well, practically except to those people who have disability. Like in those K - drama movies. Lee Jong-Suk's movie titled PINOCCHIO where the girl can't speak lies.

Hobi Oppa settled the table and everyone sat.

Sitting Arrangements on the table;

Hobi Oppa           Jungkook Oppa
Jin Oppa              Taehyung Oppa
Jimin Oppa         Y/N
RM Oppa             Yoongi Oppa

We started eating while having conversations with each other. It's kinda fun to talk to them though. It's 10 years since I haven't heared them happily laugh.

~~~~

After eating for almost 2 hours, we sat at the couch and watch TV.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" Hobi Oppa said.

"Let Y/N choose" Jimin Oppa said.

"I'm not doing that if I were you" Yoongi Oppa huffs at his seat beside me.

I just laughed when I remembered about picking 'IT' at that time when he let me choose what to watch.

"Oh~ Oppa. Do you want me to pick that movie again?~" I said between laughs and having a teasing tone.

"Yah~~ Y/N-ah!~" Yoongi Oppa whines.

"Alright then. I'm not picking that movie but the movie I'm picking will be the same we saw with Yoongi Oppa" I said grinning. I picked that same genre movie.

"What movie is that Y/N?" Taehyung Oppa said innocently.

"You'll see Oppa's"

The movie started and Yoongi Oppa right here beside me kept lecturing me quietly while telling me to change the movie. I didn't listen to him.

"Ahhhhhh!" Namjoon Oppa said standing up.

"Ahh!!!!" Taehyung Oppa said looking away from the screen same with Jimin Oppa.

"Y/N! Remote please" Jin Oppa said. Oh my. The heck!! Is he scared!. I guess this was a bad idea after all. I gave the remote to Jin Oppa and he switch it off at the middle story of the movie.

"U-uhmm I think we s-should start packing" Jin Oppa said walking upstairs.

"M-me too" Jimin Oppa said. Followed by Yoongi Oppa. Then lastly, Namjoon Oppa.

"They're scared" I said looking at them while climbing the stairs.

"U-Uhmm Y/N. Not only them" Hobi Oppa said while I look at the three up and down and I just realized they all are scared.

"Oof. Sorry. You better fix that up. But please don't be loud like last time your shouting cause u saw a ghost" I said whispering the last part and ran to my room.

Looks like I can't sleep tonight. Like seriously.

~~☆☆

Hey guys so just wanna let ya all know that BTS doesn't know that Y/N knows how to use cigarette cause they thought that Y/N is a little angel who doesn't use bad things on herself. But as you can see, Y/N does it secretly before. That's all BYE~~