13: "A Hidden Masterpiece"

I woke up at the middle of the night. I was woken up by the sound of shouting. Ahhhh.
nah!! I told them to be quiet. How can I sleep now?! Oof. Their shouts become louder until I hear crying. Then a few minutes later a high-pitched shout came out from one of my brothers. The heck?! Who is dat?! I covered my ears with my pillow. But I can still hear them. These gay brothers. I can't sleep ya know!

I got up from bed and put on my coat along with my phone and my headphones. I played a music and went outside the house cause I can't sleep with all the shouting and crying in the house. I walked to the nearest park from the back of our house, or should I say mansion, (A/N; bruh.. mansions are houses too. They're just big. -_- ) I know. Just shatap you rascal! (A/N; now your calling your author a rascal? Hell nah! I'll pair you up with a 98 year old hag!) Oof sowwy.. anyways, back to the story.

I sat in a bench and listen to the music while closing my eyes. I can feel the cold wind even if I'm wearing a coat. It felt relaxing to be alone in such a peaceful place. I opened my eyes and stared at a big tree. I walked there. And well,  I think I was in such a great adventure. Behind the big tree was a pass with vines in it. As I was walking in, I was surprised to see such a view! There were crystal-like stones, glowing fireflies, a big blue tree with little glowing lamps, and colorful vines. It's such a beautiful place. I never knew that there's a big old tree which is near a big forest where anyone who goes there can never come back, was a place with such beauty. And most importantly, my favorite part of this place at the very end of the place, was a not - so - big waterfall with glittering water. It's such a masterpiece. I stand in awe at the place. Like they all say, never judge a book by its cover, or more like don't judge an old big tree by its face. I rest there for a little bit. And when I woke up its already 2:29 AM in my phone. Shit! I need to go home. I left the place and said, I'll be back here later. And that place was what I call "A Hidden Masterpiece".