3.

The next day

Yesterday didn't really happen much anymore. Lauren had the balls to go over to that girl and they seemed to hit it off very good, which is why I went home after Lauren gave me the new address. Turns out, it was our old house from when we were little kids. I didn't even know that it still existed. But I was happy about it. I missed my old house.

I had a lot of great memories there.

When I woke up for school this morning, I had to smile immediately. I knew it was because of Jade and that thought terrified me. I haven't felt that way for someone in a long time. Love isn't what I would call it, but admiration and feeling instantly drawn to someone on a deep level was more like it. With Jade, I just felt like I had to get to know her.

I didn't see Lauren this morning. I figured it was because of the girl, who I've learned was called Camila. Lauren didn't hesitate for a second to text me that as soon as she found out about it. A smirked plastered on my face, feeling happy for my sister.

I really hoped this time when we chose to love someone, they wouldn't die.

After I went hunting to get animal blood I made my way to school. It was really hard to resist the urge for blood, even more now since Lauren filled the basement with blood bags that she stole from a hospital near South Shields.

She didn't steal them here because she was convinced that it wouldn't be too obvious then.

However, smelling the blood bags literally 24/7 in our house didn't do me any favors. I couldn't really sleep last night. For one, because of the blood. It was crazy how we could be thousand of meters away but still smell it. Or maybe it was just me and because I had a genuine problem with blood.

Secondly, I couldn't sleep because of Leigh-Anne. I still couldn't shake this feeling off that something wasn't right with her. I needed to find out whether or not she was a witch. It was impossible, but I needed to make sure. Lauren didn't know anything about this and I didn't want her to. Let's just say, Lauren had her own methods and I wasn't too keen on asking for her help.

When I arrived at school, all eyes were on me again. A slight smirk plastered on my face when I saw some of the guys' and girls' faces. I was a gentlewoman, no doubt, but I was aware of my good looks and I was confident in my body.

I went inside and went to my locker. Jade had shown it to me the other day already. I had to get my timetable out to see where I had to head first. Turns out, I had History. My fave subject, who would've thought.

Teachers always tented to like me because I was a nice and charming student. I think I also had a plus point for being a girl - which was kind of gross - but school always taught me to use every chance I could get for good grades, but nowadays school was different and if I had any problems with any teachers I would just manipulate them.

Obviously, I wasn't the biggest fan of using people for my own good, but I never liked drama and if that was my way of preventing it, why not?

When I arrived in class, I sat down on the last free seat that there was. Jade wasn't in this class, sadly, but I already knew I was going to have Spanish and PE with her, so I was already looking forward to that.

I noticed a girl sitting next to me in the right after I placed my books on my table. Her hair was a darker shade of ginger, it could have been brown too, I wasn't too sure to be honest. Looked like a mixture of both. She seemed very introverted, but not in a bad way. The girl just seemed to be the type who liked being alone and appreciating her time with herself.

I had to smile to myself, because I could relate way too much to that.

"Uhm, hello!", I said, greeting the girl with a smile. I was supposed to be a normal teenager who was new to this school and who was supposed to make new friends. So why not?