13.

a/n: little authors note here! just wanted to say thank you for everyone who's reading the story! I really do love you so much ♥ Just wanted to quickly let you know that some p.o.v changes are slowly coming in! We're slowly drifting to the most interesting parts and shit is going to go down, which is why I keep doing some time jumps, but don't worry: More Jerrie moments are coming!  I hope you enjoy it <33 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Weeks Later

The last two weeks with Jade had been ethereal. I already forgot what dating a human felt like. And I did have some emotional breakdowns over the last two weeks, which thankfully only happened in front of Jade one time when she and I cuddled on my bed and I realized that she really was mine.

Yeah, I was soft as fuck.

Lauren and Camila meanwhile were all over each other literally everywhere. I once even caught them in my bedroom when I brought Jade home. Most traumatizing thing I had to endure recently. I even asked Leigh-Anne to do a barrier spell for my room so Lauren would only be able to enter my room with my permission.

Let me tell you, Lauren didn't like that. She thought I was being dramatic for no reason since she had already done that multiple times over the last hundred years. Being grossed out about it was an underestimation.

Now Lauren asked me and Jade out on a double date with Camila and her. I tried to explain to Lauren that Camila and Jade weren't the best friends in the world, but she literally just didn't care. I guess she was excited that her and I had a relationship at the same time and she wanted to take advantage of that. Which was kind of odd for Lauren, but that only showed me more and more that Camila had her wrapped around her little finger.

But I was glad that my sister was happy.

I had seen Alex once ever since he and I talked. He was at Leigh-Anne's place once after we switched and I had to take care of her. Leigh-Anne was getting better everyday and Alex even got her old grimoires he had stolen over the years. She was getting very powerful and I slowly started to get a bad feeling about this. I felt like something was going to go very wrong very soon.

Maybe it was my intuition or maybe I was just being paranoid. The last two weeks were amazing but I still felt like I was followed everywhere, like someone was keeping an eye out for me but Lauren told me to stay calm and rather let that stalker believe I wouldn't notice anything, - if there even was someone watching me.

I wasn't even worried about me when it came to that. I was worried about Jade. After she became my girlfriend I knew I dragged her into this mess. She didn't know I was a vampire yet and I did plan on telling her soon, but first I needed to make sure she was safe.

One thing I thankfully already knew was that Jade was taking vervain. Although I figured out that her mother was giving it to her without Jade knowing, I was still glad she was protecting her daughter.

I wasn't sure what that meant for me yet, though. Because Jade's mother and I had a weird relationship so far. We got along, there was no doubt about that, but she was already looking at me whenever we were at Jade's place, analyzing my every move. Jade said it was probably only because she was looking out for her, but I had a weird feeling about it.

Just as I had right now. We were at the dinner table at Jade's place and her mother, brother, Jade and I were eating french fries and ordered pizza together and Jade's mum kept staring at me and asking me weird questions. She had already been doing that for weeks and I didn't really mind her getting to know me, but it slowly became too specific for my liking.