7.

The moment Lauren and I stepped into the local Leigh-Anne was working at I had an uneasy feeling about all of this. Maybe if we wouldn't do anything, nothing would go wrong? But when I thought about it I knew by telling Lauren about this there was no going back.

"Alright, do you see her anywhere?", Lauren asked me to which I just shook my head. It seemed like she wasn't at work today. I had a feeling that something was going on and that she was purposely not at work today.

"Somethings wrong."

"What do you mean?", Lauren asked, getting a table for us two.

"I don't know it just.. Something seems wrong. I have a bad feeling about this.", I explained and ordered a cheesecake for me and a brownie for Lauren. Alcohol at 12pm maybe would have come off a bit weird.

"Maybe she's not working today."

"Maybe.", I shrugged and tried to see if there was anyone here who we knew. But nothing. No Camila, Jesy, Jade or any of them. That seemed suspicious.

And my theory was confirmed when Jade texted me and cancelled on me for our date tonight.

"I'm so sorry Perrie, but I'm not feeling very well, I don't know if you already heard, but.. Leigh is missing."

"Lauren." I was in shook, but confused too. South Shields didn't seem to be a town where girls would go missing. At least not right after a party that was held at our house. "Jade texted me. Leigh is missing."

And when I looked into my sisters face there was something that told me that she knew who took her.

"What happened?", I asked again and again while we went to my sisters car. "I know you know something, Lauren."

"Pez, I don't know where Leigh-Anne is. Least I have is a theory.", she spoke and got into the car.

"Well, do you mind sharing that theory with your sister?", I asked mockingly.

She started the car and drove away from the parking lot. "Not yet, but you'll see."

After a thirty minutes long drive, Lauren stopped driving in front of a big house near the woods. It was very dark and cloudy although it was just 1pm. The fact that there was a big, old house wasn't really the most calming thing about this.

"Don't be mad, alright?", Lauren now asked me and she seemed nervous. Really nervous. And the fact that my sister was nervous really scared the shit out of me.

"Why would I be mad?", I asked instead. What was she hiding from me?

"Right..", she mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows. I was so confused, what was going on? "You'll know soon. Come on, we have to get inside."

Since I didn't really have any choice but to follow her and be confused I tried to figure out what was going on while we made our way to the big house. Something really weird was going on here.  I mean, I kind of knew that my sister had a reason to be back and that she must have had a reason for acting so weird the first time she and I saw each other again. One thing I was able to figure out myself was that someone was in that house. I could hear voices in there with my vampire hearing, but something was keeping me from fully figuring out to whom these voices belonged too.

That instantly confirmed to me that whoever was in that house, was supernatural.

When we arrived at the front door, my sister didn't even knock. She instantly opened the door and I followed her to the living room. And who I saw made my jaw drop.

During my and Lauren's time in Chicago we both had one friend in common. Since Lauren and I are such different types of people, that wasn't really something that happened all the time. I remember very vague that we would always hangout as a four piece. I still couldn't understood why the last person was missing on my mind, but I tried not to think about it too much. After all, there was no way that I got manipulated or my memory got erased. I'm a vampire.