Welcome to RAD

Hey guys this is Yuu, I hope you enjoy this ffc. I should be posting regularly if all goes to plan, feel free to leave suggestions for the plot and how I can improve it and maybe some concepts for new fanfictions as well.

That's all for now, enjoy ❤

Y/N's POV:

It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the dim lit room. I found myself lying on an oak bed surrounded by vegetation, the walls were covered with a layer of ivy and a tree branched out along the ceiling with lanterns hung from it, giving the impression that I was lay beneath a tree on a starry night. I tried to sit up but to no avail, my head was spinning, I couldn't remember what had happened or where I was.

I gently rested my head back on the pillow and quickly scanned the room. I noticed a slim figure sat in at a wooden table on the other side of the room, all I could make out were his yellow tinted sunglasses and his pale white hair. He appeared to be sleeping and he wore a agitated expression on his face. "A bad dream maybe?" I thought to myself. Quickly shrugging off the thought, I cleared my throat to get their attention. "Excuse me..." I said clearly, no response. "Hello?..." I continued but he didn't budge. "HEY!!" He awoke in a startled manner and looked around frantically trying to figure out it was who woke him from his slumber.

The figure stood up dramatically and stomped over to me, "Hey what's the big idea?!?" He demanded, he was staring at me, clearly furious that I had woken him. I couldn't help but notice his deep blue eyes, I'd never seen anything like them before. I tried to ignore them for now and respond to his questions, rhetorical or not. "I'd like to know that myself" I replied, matching his aggressive tone. He rolled his eyes dramatically, trying to get his agitation across. "What are ya talkin about?!? I'm not the one who woke you! I thought I'd let you sleep after you fainted like an idot and you couldn't even do the same?!" He clicked his tongue is disapproval and glanced at me again. "Rude if you ask me..."

I tried to ignore his comment and get some more information but he was already talking again before I even had a chance to think. "Do you know who I am?!!? I am THE great Mammon and I shouldn't be treated this way!! I demand a little more respect!" I sighed dramatically and tried to play along. "I'm sorry, you're right..." I uttered. "I am?" He said in a surprised tone, "oh right yeah, that's more like it!" I gave him a small smile but he seemed flustered at my response. "Well I guess I can forgive you..." he said, breaking eye contact and looking away. I noticed that the tip of his ear was red, "is he blushing?" I thought to myself. I giggled as a single word popped into my head... "Tsundere".

He stood up suddenly and shook his head a little before turning back to me. "The name's Mammon by the way, if you hadn't already figured that out." "Y/N" I said in response, extending my arm out to offer a handshake. He hesitated for a moment but soon took my hand into his own and gave it a gentle shake. "I'm guessin' you want an explanation. You probably don't remember why you fainted" he smirked as he said that and edged closer to where I lay. I nodded a little and looked up to meet his gaze. "Well ya see, I'm no good at this explaining stuff... I guess I could take you to Lucifer..." I was a little surprised by the unfamiliar name but I shook the thought away quickly. "If he can tell me what's happening then please do."