Blood Transferral

At first I didn't feel a thing. Only a moment later did I feel the warmth of blood and a piercing pain in my chest. I began to feel my strength fade as I fell to the floor.

3rd Person POV:

Lucifer felt a pair of hands pushing him away, he landed on the floor and turned back to see Mammon where he once stood. They made direct eye contact before Mammon collapsed to the ground. It was almost as if the light faded from his eyes as he fell. Lucifer scrambled to Mammon's side. Lucifer's usual cool exterior was gone, he was frantic. The panic seemed to take over completely. The room was left in complete and utter silence, from the looks of it, the five other demon brothers were struggling to process what had happened.

Once Lucirer reached Mammon's side he noticed blood seeping through Mammon's shirt. It looked like it was coming from his chest. He quickly took off his blazer and shirt to reveal a large puncture wound on the upper left of his chest which looked dangerously close to his heart. His breathing was extremely light and his eyes kept fluttering open and shut.

Lucifer shook him a little, trying to get a response. "Mammon, can you hear me?!" He began to place pressure on the wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding. Mammon then spoke, his voice was shaky and his body was trembling. "I'm... sorry." Lucifer clenched Mammon's hand. "No! You can't die Mammon!" He got the same response..  "S-sorry."

Mammon's eyes closed and his breathing almost came to a halt. Tears welled up in Lucifer's eyes, he was frustrated at his own helplessness.

...

30 long and mournful seconds passed before Mammon took in a deep breath and suddenly opened his eyes. "It's back!" He half shouted as he placed his hand over the wound and tried to regulate his breathing. His eyes were filled with determination. The wound began to heal rapidly.

Mammon staggered to his feet and smiled. The Demon Slayer, who was waiting for Mammon to die this whole time, was furious. "You got lucky Mammon! Did you figure out that I used my blood to transfer your powers or was it just dumb luck?!"

Mammon charged at him, ignoring his last comment. "I'll distract him! Belphie, put him to sleep if you see an opening! Lucifer, you cover him!" Though they were a little shocked at Mammon's out of nowhere coordination, they listened to him and got into a better position to fight the Demon Slayer.

...YuuSosa signing in...

This one's a little shorter, I thought this would be a good place to stop. The next chapter will be out as soon as I can get it out but I'm starting at college soon )':

Until next time ^-^

...YuuSosa signing out...