The Avatar of Lust

Hey guys!! I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who has checked out this ffc.
This is the first fanfiction I've posted on this account so I thought it would take a while to pick up but we've already managed 100 views on the first chapter!!!
This one's a bit shorter but don't worry, any Asmo lovers out there you will see more of him!!!
As I always say, hope you enjoy this chapter and feel free to leave any suggestions. I really enjoy talking with you guys so don't hesitate to leave a comment.
Thanks again, Yuusosa x

Beel walked up to Y/N and began to start a conversation, lots of questions such as "How's the devildom?" And "what was your life like in the human world?" And don't forget "what's your favourite food?!" I just let them speak for a while as I went to check the fridge but there really was nothing left. I made my way back to Beel and Y/N and sighed. "Hell's kitchen it is..." Beel couldn't contain his excitement and started cheering like a little kid. "You're paying though Beel!" I said and with that one single sentence his mood instantly deflated.

TIME SKIP (Hell's kitchen)

Mammons's POV:

"Roast havoc devil... Vjedogonian bile soup... Shadow goose meat and egg lasagna... Mixed belladonna... Poison hemlock greens... Sauteed wild hare liver" Beel was muttering a number of dishes aloud, drooling at the thought of the food he was about to eat, he had clearly forgotten that he was the one paying. A waiter came over to take our order. I ordered a large roast havoc devil to share with Y/N. Beel ordered almost everything on the menu and the look of utter joy on his face was priceless.

The food came quickly and we dug in not long after, Y/N seemed to enjoy their first meal in the devildom and beel looked like the happiest person alive. We chatted for a little while longer, mostly about the devildom and Y/N's life in the human world but we were interrupted when the waiter returned with the bill. Beel scanned the piece of paper over a few times and then pulled out all of his grimm. He read the bill and then counted the money again and again, he then smiled weakly. "I don't have enough money..." his once ecstatic demeanor had completely dissipated and he just sat helplessly staring at the bill. I laughed to myself and stood up, pulling Y/N with me. "Well that's your problem for ordering too much food!" By now the manager had caught onto our situation and walked hastily to our table, she was a tall, intimidating, brunette and she now towered over our table. "If you can't pay then you have to work off what you owe!" I began to walk away dragging Y/N along with me. "It's on him." I said hastily pointing at Beel as I tried to make my escape, dragging Y/N with me.

Suddenly I heared a sickeningly familiar voice. "Well that's not nice Mammon!..." said Asmodeus playfully. He walked over to the table and ran his hand through Beel's hair. He then made his way over to the waiter in a flirtatious manner keeping his eyes locked on her. "My dear brothers just made an honest mistake" he said calmly, "can't you just let them off the hook this one time?" He gave her a coy smile, his eyes still locked onto hers. You could basically see the hearts in her eyes as she spoke. "F-fine... but j-just this once." Asmo's face lit up. "Aw thank you..." he said perkily. He began to walk to the exit, grabbing Beel on the way and beckoned us to follow.

Asmo's charm never fails to impress me.

As soon as we made it outside Asmo turned around with a hurt look on his face. "I can't believe you two would go out and have fun without me." Asmo then turned to look at Y/N. "You even brought the human with you..." I sighed, ignoring his comment. "Y/N this is Asmo, the Avatar of Lust." I gave Asmo a threatening look. "He's another one of my brothers... if I were to give you one piece of advice, Y/N, it'd be to stay away from him!" Asmo rushed over to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Awww no fair!" He exclaimed as he clung onto me, "you're gonna give the human the wrong idea about me!" I tried to detach Asmo from me when Y/N suddenly began to laugh. There it was again, that horrible feeling in my stomach...