The Avatar of Wrath

Hey everyone, just wanna apologise for the long winded beginning but I want to give everyone a good introduction.
If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to comment, I enjoy talking to ya'll alot.
Also, just a heads up, I'm gonna try and get all the character introductions done today.
Please pray for me and my non existent sleep schedule
With that said, enjoy ❤

As soon as we made it outside Asmo turned around with a hurt look on his face. "I can't believe you two would go out and have fun without me." Asmo then turned to look at Y/N. "You even brought the human with you..." I sighed, ignoring his comment. "Y/N this is Asmo, the Avatar of Lust." I gave Asmo a threatening look. "He's another one of my brothers... if I were to give you one piece of advice, Y/N, it'd be to stay away from him!" Asmo rushed over to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Awww no fair!" He exclaimed as he clung onto me, "you're gonna give the human the wrong idea about me!" I tried to detach Asmo from me when Y/N suddenly began to laugh. There it was again, that horrible feeling in my stomach...

TIME SKIP (House of Lamentation)

Y/N's POV:

"Mmm that food was great!" I thought to myself as we entered the House of Lamentation. Asmo and Beel were walking in front of me and Mammon was to the right of me. He seemed really annoyed about something but I didn't know what. Beel finished up his conversation with Asmo and then turned around with a huge smile on his face. "Today was fun!" He said happily, "we should hang out again sometime soon!" I smiled back and agreed.

Asmo came to a stop outside of a door and turned to face me and Mammon. "Well this is where we part ways!" He said dramatically as he put his hand on the door handle. "That is unless you want to have some fun" he said cheekily to Mammon. Mammon just scoffed at him "In your dreams Asmo." Asmo chuckled at what he said, "You know it!" He said with a wink before entering the room and closing the door behind him.

Then there was silence.

Mammon seemed even more pissed off than earlier. "Maybe Asmo put him in a bad mood..." I thought. My thoughts were interrupted when Mammon turned to speak to me. "Well... what do ya wanna do now?" He said coolly. "Your the tour guide!" I said humorously and I managed to make Mammon smile just a little. He stopped in thought for a moment, "well there's the library, the dining hall, the music room and all my brothers rooms." My eyes widened at what he had said. "There's... a... library!?" I asked and Mammon smiled again. "Well it's more like a private study but it has books so I see no difference!"

Mammon navigated us through the labyrinth like corridors until we made it to an large door with an intricate pattern carved into it. I attempted to open it but all my attempts failed. I soon notice Mammon, who now stood beside me, walk towards the door and grasp the handle. With a single effortless motion he pulled the door and held it open for me to enter.

The minute I entered the room I noticed the utter mess that filled the entire room, everything else in the House of Lamentation seemed so flawless without a single thing out of place but in the study the shelves were completely emptied and the books which it once housed were now stacked in messy piles all around the room. I was about to walk further into the room but Mammon suddenly grabbed hold of my arm and stopped me. "Hey what are you?..." Mammon placed his hand over my mouth and held his finger over his lips. We stood there in silence for a few moments. Mammon seemed to be listening for something, that was when I heared it. The subtle noise of someone flicking through the pages of a book. There was someone else here.

"Satan is that you?!" Mammon said suddenly. Silence. After a few moments I saw a someone stand up from the centre of the sea of books. He still had a book in hand and he began to laugh a little. "You're the last person I expected to run into here Mammon." Satan placed his book down gently onto one of the nearest stacks and then looked at me. "I'm assuming that's the human transfer student, the question is why is she with you of all people Mammon?" Mammon's grip on my arm got tighter, he was clearly frustrated. "This human is my responsibility. But what I'd like to know is why you're here Satan!"