Royal Academy of Diavolo

Suddenly we came to a stop. In an instant Mammon put me down, standing me gently on my feet. He put his had around my waist to hold me up and used his other hand to knock on the door, I couldn't help thinking that he didnt seem like the kind of person who would usually knock. I heared a voice coming from inside the room. "Who is it!" I felt Mammon shudder slightly, "haha guess he is scared" I thought to myself. "Um, I-its Mammon." There was silence for a moment, an eerie and deafening silence. "What is it now Mammon?!" The voice sounded agitated. "Hey what's that supposed to mean?!" Mammon said, he didn't seem surprised at what the person had said at all. "Well whatever, I have the human here but if ya don't want to be disturbed then we'll just go." I heared movement from inside the room and the door swiftly swung open.

Y/N's POV:

Before me stood the so called Lucifer, a tall male with raven hair and equally dark eyes. His gaze was piercing and his presence alone was intimidating. I gathered all the courage I could muster and made direct eye contact. "I want to know what the hell is going on and I've been told you're someone who's able to tell me exactly that!" I noticed sly smirk appear on his face, he clearly thought that something I said was amusing, he clearly wasn't taking me seriously. "What's so funny?!" I demanded, I felt Mammon's grip around my waist tighten. He leaned forward slightly, "Hey Y/N..." hs whispered in a concerned tone. I heared Lucifer chuckle and he turned to look at Mammon. "Hell huh? What an interesting choice of words wouldn't you say Mammon?" Mammon grimaced at Lucifer's words, "heh yeah I guess you could say that..." I wasnt really sure what they were talking about but I didn't particularly care, I just wanted answers. "Well are you going to tell me or not?" I asked. "If not I'll go elsewhere and find that out for myself!" There it was again! That chuckle that suggests I said something funny, he was really starting to get on my nerves! "Fine, come in." Lucifer opened the door to let me enter.

Mammon lead me into the room, it was dimly lit and it took a few moments for my eyes to adjust. The room was mostly purple, there was a large bed in the centre of the room and a glass table and settee at the end of it. There was a lit fireplace at the opposite end of the room with another small table and two chairs. Mammon took me over to the settee and let go of me, Lucifer came over and sat at the end of the bed, opposite to me. "You can go now Mammon." Lucifer gave Mammon an intense stare, he clearly didn't want him to be there. "N-no... I'm staying!" He said, his voice was a littly shakey but it didn't look like he intended to leave any time soon. Lucifer let out an exaggerated sigh, "fine if you must."

Mammon positioned himself next to me on the settee and made himself comfortable. Lucifer then began to speak. "Y/N, I will now explain everything to you." Lucifer thought for a moment. "As you already know, my name is Lucifer but what my idiot brother probably forgot to mention is that I am a demon." My eyes widened in surprise "a demon?" I thought to myself, "he must be joking?" But his expression said otherwise.

"Speaking on behalf of the entire student body at this great and storied school of ours, I offer you a most heartfelt welcome to the Royal Academy of Diavlo or as most like to call it RAD"

"Diavlo believes that we demons should start strengthening our relationship with both the human world and the celestial realm and as a first step towards this goal we've decided to institute an exchange program."

"We've sent two of our students to the human world and two to the celestial realm and we're welcoming four students to our school: two from your world and two from the celestial realm"

"So I take it you've probably put two and two together at this point, right?"

"You've been chosen from among the people of the human world to participate in this program of ours. You are our newest exchange student. Your period of stay is one year. You will have to work on the tasks that you will receive from RAD"

"Of course there is no way you'd be able to survive here on your own. You need someone to look after you, and I think that someone should be my brother Mammon"

Hey guys, its Yuu again.
Hope you enjoyed chapter three,
I had some free time so
I thought I'd use it to get another chapter out for you guys.

I've got big plans for the RAD set tasks but I'd like to hear your ideas. Dont hesitate to tell me what you think and give me tips on how to improve.
Thanks again, YuuSosa x