Dream Walking

"The Demon Slayer could have a small army for all we know, how are we going to handle this Lucifer?" Satan asked, he was sat beside Mammon watching over him as he said this. "We don't know who the demons in question are, we don't know their numbers and we don't know when they are going to make their move. Belphie steps forward.

"I have an idea."

Y/N's POV:

"If everything goes well, I should be able to wake Mammon and identify all of the demons who have a pact with the Demon Slayer." Lucifer seemed sceptical, "I trust your intuition greatly Belphie" he said whilst standing up. "But that seems too good to be true, how do you plan on doing that?" Belphie smirks. "By using my power of course!"

(A/N: each one of the brothers has a power specific to them, like how Mammon has the ability to heal)

"I see." Lucifer nodded. "It's unusual for you to use your powers belphie." Asmo added whilst draping his arms around belphie's shoulders. He brushed Asmo off almost immediately.

"What's going on?" I asked, genuinely confused about their conversation. Lucifer smiled at me, "Belphie has the ability to step into the dreams of others, he can also put people to sleep." Belphie steps forward. "I like to call it dream walking." He smiled. "Though, it does have its setbacks. Using the ability itself is extremely tiring, not to mention the lack of sleep I'll get whilst messing with people's heads." He said with a pout. I giggled before letting them get back on topic.

"How do you plan on finding the Demon Slayer's lackeys amongst all the students of this school?" Belphie only laughs. "That's easy." He said with a smile. "I'll just have to go into the mind of every student in the school and make em' think about the Demon Slayer. Anyone who acts suspiciously we interrogate." Everyone stared back at him in shock.

"Belphie? I thought you said that your power is tiring?" I was a worried that he'd tire himself out because of me (it's my fault for this is all happening, he's after me after all). Everyone else in the room were clearly thinking the same thing. Belphie seemed surprised at my concern. "I'll manage." He said with a small smile before patting me gently on my head. It's strange, I thought he didn't like me form our first encounter but here he is offering to help, even going so far as to comfort me.

"Umm, okay." I whispered in response. "Only if you're sure." Belphie walked over to Lucifer, patting him on the shoulder and leading him out of the room. Once the door shut behind them there was an eerie silence. Eventhough it only lasted a moment, it felt like decades but the awkward silence was soon cut short when Mammon began to wake up.

...YuuSosa signing in...

HEY!!! I'M BACK!!!
I'm gonna start by apologising, this chapter was really difficult to write to begin with and once I finally got into a good momentum I got sick -_-

I'm apologising for the long wait but also the short and pretty uneventful chapter. >-<

I'm finally feeling better now and I'm going to try and get another chapter posted either tonight or tomorrow to make it up to y'all.

Thanks for your patience

...YuuSosa signing out...