The Plan

...YuuSosa signing in...

Before I start this chapter I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who has read my fic

Before I start this chapter I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who has read my fic. We've finally made it to 10k reads and to be honest, when I started writing this I never dreamed it would be so popular!! I don't want to take up too much of your time with my rambling so I'll make it quick.

Thanks so much to everyone reading this, I'm honestly so happy right now!
I'll be sure to keep up the hard work for you all!!!

...YuuSosa signing out...

"Now for the matter at hand." Lucifer's tone was serious. "I found a letter addressed to you and another addressed to Mammon, both from the same sender. I have reason to believe that they are both from the Demon Slayer." He handed me the letter and placed the other by Mammon's side. "I haven't read them myself yet but I want to be present whilst you read it. I need all the information I can get." I nodded and removed the wax seal. I pulled out the letter and opened it up.

'Dear Y/N...'

Y/N's POV:

'I'm honestly surprised you got away. If I'm being perfectly honest, this has never happened to me before, though I've never had one of those demon brothers meddling with my plans. God this is such a pain... Rest assured, this is far from over. I figured that it wouldn't hurt if I told you a bit about the bad situation that you and your precious Mammon are in. I'm not sure what you know about me, I'm guessing they made me out to be some ruthless murderer who kills any demon I come across but that's not entirely true... I am some what merciful. They probably told you that no one had ever came in contact with me and lived to tell the tale but the truth is, I spare those who are powerful enough and have enough sense to make a pact with me. I'm sure you know what that means. I have a large number of demons at your school which will do anything I ask them to. Be sure to watch your back Y/N.

Your friend,
X.

(Oh that's right, you call me the Demon Slayer don't you?)'

Once I finished reading the last sentence aloud the room was completely silent. They were obviously trying to comprehend the difficult situation we now have on our hands. Lucifer was the first to speak. "Since discovering that the Demon Slayer was human I knew that this was a possibility. I had hoped that his hatred towards our kind would prevent him from making pacts but it seems like that isn't the case." Asmo spoke up with a hopeful tone in his voice. "It could be a bluff!" Lucifer thought about it for a moment then shook his head. "He seems too proud to use dirty tricks like that, he's basically challenged us all because these two got away." He turned to face both me and Mammon who still lay unconscious on the bed.

"The Demon Slayer could have a small army for all we know, how are we going to handle this Lucifer?" Satan asked, he was sat beside Mammon watching over him as he said this. "We don't know who the demons in question are, we don't know their numbers and we don't know when they are going to make their move. Belphie steps forward.

"I have an idea."

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this ones a bit short but I need a 2nd opinion on some of my ideas. I'm currently thinking of ways to develop each individual character but I don't want to change them too much in case I stray too far from the originals. If anyone is willing to help me out there will be no major spoilers, only small ones related to the characters and their abilities (like Mammons healing which was mentioned last chapter I think XD).
If you do want to help please message me and I'll present my ideas to you, I just want your honest opinion.
No being nice for the sake of it ^-^
Thanks,
Yuu-Chan x