OC bio

Name: Evan Kaliban

Age: 20-21(2071), 15-16(2066)

Height: 5'11

Gender: Male

Hair color: Dark Red (Formally), Dark Red-Violet

Eye Color: Violet

Nationality: Japanese

Reletaives: Sidaria (Mother), Drewman Kaliban (Older brother), Unnamed Illegitimate Father

Affiltraion: Fenrir Far East Branch

Occupation: God Eater

Class: Recruit (2066), Scout Corporal(2068)

Unit type: 1st Unit

God arc type: New type/2nd Generation

Equipment: Variant Scythe/ Sidaria , Shotgun, Tower Shield

Personality:

Evan is emotionless and antisocial due to the trama of seeing his older brother brutally killed by Yaksha Raja. He contains high knowledge of Aragami and expert skills. In his missions he becomes focused and ruthless yet impatient. He cares less about his fellow God Eaters skills, their usefulness is all that matters.

Evan Kaliban (15) (2066)
Joined Fenrir Far East Branch in 2066.

The first New-Type to join the Far East Branch and  new recruit of 1st unit.

Newly recruited member of 1st Unit after his brother died by a Yaksha Raja and was discovered to be highly compatible. The first new type God Eater.

Evan Kaliban (20) (2071)
Joined Fenrir Far East Branch in 2066. 1 Unit's Scout Corporal and First new type to join the Far East.

Younger brother of Late Drewman Kaliban and the first New Type God Eater. 

After his brother was killed by a Yaksha Raja, he was discover to be highly compatible when he wielded his brother's God Arc without a armlet to slay the aragami.

In 2068, because of his streak of successful missions, Director Schicksal promoted him to be a Scout Corporal and is recognized for his knowledge of aragami and expert skills in the field.

(It  was discovered that he had more experience of killing aragami before recruited as a God Eater)

Appearance

Evan wears a dark grey top under his dark purple trench coat with a fenrir logo on his back  and  black assault pants. On his hands are finger cutted gloves and wears his armlet on his left wrist. Has dark Red-violet hair shoulder length and covers his right eye.

Before becoming a God Eater, he wear a light blue hoodie with a scarf and brown shorts and carried a long polearm sword and bow and arrows, made of aragami materials his brother snuck him with. He had short dark red hair till it grew and changed colors during his God Eater years.

Character relationships:

Drewman Kaliban- Older brother and original wielder of Evan's God Arc, Sidaria. After losing his mother by the invasion of aragami 10 years, Drewman was compatible to be a God Eater so his brother have a home in the outer gettos. He later discovered Evan was compatible too but refused to let him join the fray. He taught his little brother how to kill aragami and snuck materiels for him in case anything happens to him and be forced to leave if he died. However, during the attack in the Outer Ghettos, Drewman died protecting his little brother.

Lindow Amamiya- He was friends of his older brother and comrade of 1st Unit. Evan's teammate and squad leader. Lindow was the only one who knew about Evan's compatibility and kept it a sceret. Before Drewman died, he asked Lindow to look after him if anything happens to him. He sees Evan like a little brother.

Tsubaki Amamiya- Before retiring as a God Eater, she was Evan's former Captain and mentor. She was one of few witnessing him wield his brother's God Arc without a Armlet. (Others were Lindow and Soma)

Sakuya Tachibana- Join the Far East a year before Evan did as a operator, and became his teammate in 1st Unit as a Sniper. She felt sympathy for him after he witnessed his brother killed before his eyes. Like Lindow, she also sees him like a little brother.

Soma Schicksal- One of the few who witnessed Evan wield his brothers God Arc after a Yaksha Raja killed him. Even though both are in neutral terms, they rarely speak to each other. (More TBA)

Hibari Takeda- Joined the Far East year after Evan as a operator. It was discovered that they were old friends. She was the most concerned about him in generally after hearing of his brother's death. Though she maintains her professionalism as an operator , she does her best to reach out to him as a friend. (More TBA)

Yuu Kannagi (Protagonist's Name)- Evan's protege and second New Type in the Far East. He accompanys him in a few missions. (More TBA)

Kota Fujiki- Fellow member of 1st Unit and joined the same year as Kannagi. (More TBA)

Alisa Ilinichina Amiella- Teammate of 1st Unit and another New Type. Evan didn't care about her skills im the field, only when she's useful. (More TBA)

Tatsumi O'Mori- Fellow God Eater and "rival." Tatsumi seems to be jealous of Evan because of his relationship with Hibari. He doesn't see eye to eye towards him. Yet he fails to understand that Evan and Hibari are just friends. Evan isn't interested in his qurallels. (More TBA)

Brendan Bardell- Fellow God Eater. He highly respects Evan's skills as a God Eater.

Kanon Daiba: Fellow God Eater and on good terms. Whenever Evan's not around, she teases Hibari of having "romantic feeling" for him causing her to blush.

Gina Dickinson: Fellow God Eater and on good terms. She admires his Aragami killing streaks. She went on a couple missions with him along with Karel and Shun.

Karel Schneider- Fellow God Eater and on good terms. Though he envies Evan when he got promoted as a field agent 3 years ago. Went a couple missions along with Gina and Shun.

Shun Ogawa: Fellow God Eater and on good terms. Shun seems to be intimated by Evan's skills, calling him "The Aragami Reaper" because of his brutal executions on Aragami.

Licca Kusunoki: (TBA)

Dr. Paylor Sakaki: He discovered Evan's high compatibility. Sakaki seemed to be interested in Evan's abilities as a New Type.

Shio: (TBA)

Annette Koenig: (TBA)

Federico Caruso: (TBA)