Ch 10 Soma's Past and Shio

The next day, Morning has arrived and both Evan and Hibari are in the bed together after Hibari stated, "She's been having nightmares for a few nights" but never told him what the nightmares were about. So she asked Evan if she could spend the night in his quarters in which he allowed to. In the morning, Hibari was cuddling onto Evan as Evan, in his sleep, has her wrapped in his arms. Suddenly, the alarm went off  and left Hibari the only one half awake. She manages to shut the clock off and falls back asleep but facing and sleepy Evan and snuggles closer to him. But eyes widely open as she realizes what's she doing.

*Hibari sighs as she snuggles onto Evan, but opens her eyes and looks around to see what's shes doing*

Hibari: *Softly squeals in embarrassment* wha... what in the world am i doing??? oh, Ican'tbelieveididthatIcan'tbelieveididthatIcan'tbelieveididthat! *Breathes as she looks at Evan* calm down hibari, evan's still asleep. he didn't even notice it, right? *Looks at Evan, then places her hand on his face as she smiles* He looks so peacefully as he sleeps. maybe I should let him sleep a little longer. he's worked so hard and never had a moments of rest. *Sneakingly gets out of the bed* hmm, i think i'll make him a cup of coffee so it'll be ready for him when he wakes up. but first, i better change clothes.

*Hibari sneaks out of Evan's room, suddenly Gina sees her exiting the room and surprise her* 

Gina: Morning Hibari.

Hibari: AHH! G-Gina, w-where did you come from?!

Gina: I just got up, I didn't mean to startle you. By the way, you seem a bit pretty early to be here.

Hibari: O-Oh, yeah... Well...

Gina: What were you doing in Kaliban's Quarters?

Hibari: Um.. I was just... I was checking up on him, he seemed pretty exhausted and works too hard. And it made me a bit worried so I went to see how he was doing...

Gina: Is that so? Kaliban usually has his door locked till the morning. How is it that you went it?

Hibari: I--

Gina: Not to mention that you're in your pajamas as well.

Hibari: Huh?! Um, theres an explanation for this...

Gina: Ooooh I get it, you snuck into his room last night and spend some quality time together. Didn't you?

Hibari: *Madly blushes* Wha.. We did nothing of the sort!

Gina: Ahahaha! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. *Walks off*

Hibari: *Sighs* I better get going before someone else sees me here. *Walks off*

[Later on, Kaliban's Room]

*Evan lays in the bed but begins to smell coffee, then gets up*

Evan: *Yawns and see Hibari* Hibari, you still here? I thought you be at the Operator desk already.

Hibari: I would but I decided to wait for you to wake up. I would of woke you up myself, but you seem exhausted, so I figured you sleep in for a bit.

Evan: *Gets out of bed* No need for you to be here any longer because of me.

Hibari: *Hands Evan his cup of coffee* Hey, I'm just... *Pauses for a second* I'm just worried about you, okay?

Evan: You should be more worried about the ones who haven't been here long. I can take care of myself. *Takes a sip*

Hibari: We haven't been here longer than the others either, remember? Sure you can, against mid sized or smaller Aragami. But what happens when it comes to the larger new ones? You push yourself too hard all the time, going on numerous solo missions without backup, training day in and out before and after the mission. You're strong, I know, but even a New Type like you have limits. *Sighs* You always act like the lone wolf you think you are. And it bothers me, a lot.