Ch 2, We start as a team

Lindow: Hey rook. Came to see how you're feeling? 

Yuu: Lindow. Yeah, I'm ok. A bit worn-out, but I'm still alive. 

Lindow: I can see that, Tsubaki told me that Kaliban tested you on how well can you handle yourself in the front lines.

Yuu: He put me on a time limit under one minute to kill a Aragami. He kept on until the last one when a Vajra came out of nowhere. 

Lindow: So I heard. *Notices Evan isn't here* By the way, where is he? 

Yuu: He went to the training field not long ago. Said he needed to be alone.

Lindow: Sounds about right... He does this every time at the end of the day or something goes wrong.

Yuu: Well, he did told me not go up against the large Aragami because I wasn't ready.

Lindow: True, to start fighting against something so large after just getting here would definitely be a terrible start.

Yuu: He was also very skilled, to see him take down that Vajra by himself. It's crazy!

Lindow: To be fair, he's has more experience than all of us. Except Gen and others who were born before him of course. He may be good, but he still has a lot to learn of not dying.

Yuu: Why is that?

Lindow: Again a topic for another time, for now you should rest up for tomorrow.

Yuu: See you around, Lindow.

Lindow: Yeah, you too. Get some rest.

[Next day, Entrance]

Evan: *Yawns*

Hibari: Well, if it isn't Mr. Handle things by himself.

Evan: You too? Can you save the scolding after the mission?

Hibari: I should do it now, knowing you. But I think you been scolded enough. Still, you had me worried when you cutoff your transmission!

Tsubaki: *Adds in* And not only you endangered your teammate, you endangered yourself when facing a large Aragami in solo. I know that how well you manage on your own in the field and wasn't your intention, but its was reckless nether the less.

Evan: *Groans* The chastisement from you and Sakuya from yesterday was endless, ma'am.

Hibari: Evan please understand, we were all concern about you yesterday. You do know, Its also our job to worry. 

Evan: Not just about me, but everyone else. Anyway, is there any missions you have for me?

Hibari: Actually yes, a Kongou has appeared somewhere in the ruins along with a few Ogretails.

Evan: Kongou? Haven' seen one since three months ago.

Hibari: Yeah, its has been a while we ever had trouble with. I suppose you'll make quick work with this mission by yourself again?

Evan: ... How about calling the kid here with help on this one.

Hibari: Who, Kannagi? Um, sure. Honestly, this is rare of you to ask someone to go on a mission together. I guess that scolding did take some toll on you, didn't it?

Evan: That isn't it. I think its time for the kid to work his way up with the enemy.

*Yuu and a Redhead God Eater comes out of the Elevator*