Ch 3, Another joins the fray

[Executive Section, Director's Office]

Director Schicksal: ...I expect that you will keep an eye on her once she arrives?

Shady Doctor: Of course.

*Door knocks*

Director Schicksal: Come in.

*Door opens as Evan*

Evan: Director... *Sees the Shady Doctor* Hope I wasn't interrupting.

Director Schicksal: Of course not, come in. After all, I was the one who summoned you.

Evan: Is there something important you wish to discuss.

Director Schicksal: I have an urgent matter on the hand. How well are you with traveling by air?

Evan: ?

Director Schicksal: You see, we have another God Eater that's being transferred to the Far East. She's from Russia and a New Type such as yourself. But I fear that the transfer may run into trouble.

Evan: So you want me to take care of the Aragami that may/will attack while transferring a God Eater to the Far East ourselves?

Director Schicksal: Its seems you got the picture already.

Evan: If this escort going by plane, then I'm going to need a couple of snipers with me on this.

Director Schicksal: By all means, take whoever you like. How you make the transfer is of no concern of mine. As long as the escort is completed. And I would have you to take Dr. Oguruma with you on this mission.

Evan: Its it wise to involve a bystander in this?

Director Schicksal: I'm sure he'll explain once you depart.

Evan: I'll need a minute to depart.

Director Schicksal: Very well then but time is in the essence. I'm counting on you, Kaliban.

*Leaves the office to the elevator, elevator stops at Research section then Lindow comes in*

Lindow: Hey. Another mission call from our Director, today?

Evan: Yeah, an escort one.

Lindow: Escort?

Evan: I'm suppose to bring a God Eater from Russia to the Far East.

Lindow: Russia, huh? Got any guess who it is?

Evan: Never said. Was told that shes a New Type.

Lindow: Another New Type? That's like the third one we're having around the Far East, including you of course.

Evan: We're rare to find you know, but I have a bad feeling about this.

*Elevator stops*

Lindow: About what?

Evan: *Walks out* I'm not sure. But I'm always right about them.

[Somewhere in the air]

Pilot: We should be close to the transport.

Evan: Any hostile reading yet?

Pilot: No, but I'll keep you informed.

*Evan nods and hangs back to the others*

Dr. Oguruma: Kaliban, was it? I understand that you brought two God Eaters with you on this mission. But may I ask what's in the container and why you brought it?