Ch 8, New Captain, New alliance

[Kaliban's room, Veteran Section]

*Evan on his terminal, upgrading his God Arc and looking up reports to find any leads on the Dyaus Pita's location until his door knocked*

Evan: *Shuts off his terminal and head to the door* Who is it?

Kanon's voice: It's me.

Evan: *Open's door* I  thought you be on a mission?

Kanon: *Walks in* Yeah, well... You see...

Evan: Yes?

Kanon: I asked Hibari to find a mission for me... I picked it out, but I may have over done it... A little tiny bit... But I have my reasons...

Evan: Sheesh... Out with it, Daiba!

Kanon: Okay, okay! Well... I wanted to take some challenges for myself after seeing Alisa working so hard, doing her best. But, it happens that I stumble upon accepting a mission against a Quadriga without thinking.

Evan: Wow, that was stupid! 

Kanon: (Offended) Hey! Don't be mean! I made a mistake, okay?!

Evan: Or you just didn't know any better... Should of started off small first before moving up. That's the proper way to go.

Kanon: *Groans* How was I suppose to know?!

Evan: Besides, didn't we go on a mission against one before?

Kanon: That was different! We were with the 1st Unit on that mission. I taking a large sized Aragami. Alone!

Evan: And you want me to go with you on this?

Kanon: Will you? *clutches onto Evan* Pleasepleasepleaseplease! I-I'll do anything you want. ANYTHING! Anything at all! *Blushes and turns her head as she pulls away* Well, "almost" anything. But still-

Evan: *Covers Kanon's mouth* First of all, I want you to calm down.

Kanon: *With her mouth covered* Mmm Hmm...

Evan: Second, I'll help. Okay? But you better learn from this mistake! Got it? *Lets go*

Kanon: Really?! *Hugs Evan tight* Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Evan: *Struggling* Ugh, you can let go now.

Kanon: Huh? *Notices shes hugging him too hard, then lets go* Oh, sorry...

Evan: *Sighs* Come on, lets go.

*Both Evan and Kanon headed out and*

[Tranquil Temple]

Hibari: So, um... I'll be on here on com. Supporting you guys against a Quadriga. So... good luck, and stay safe you two.

Evan: Understood.

Kanon: Hehe... yeah... [To Evan] So... Thanks for accepting my request on this mission. I really wouldn't stand a chance all by myself.

Evan: Yeah... Remember, the Quadriga is heavily armored and hard to kill. You now what to do right?

Kanon: Aim for its legs and front armor when it's open.

Evan: Good girl.

*Evan and Kanon recon the field until Evan spot the Quadriga entering the temple*

Kanon: *As she spotted the Quadriga* Eek-

*Evan pulls Kanon close and covers her mouth*

Evan: Shh... *Lets her go and walks to the temple* There it is.