Ch 4, What lies beneath is pain and despair (Part 2)

After 1st Units manage to complete their mission, they were extracted and were traveling back to the Den. However, during their extraction, bickering was among them. But that wasn't the only problem around here...

(Back to where we left off)

*Aragami swarming the area*

Alisa: What in the world...

Yuu: The Aragami, they got though! But how?!

Hibari's Voice: Far East to chopper, Far East to the chopper, come in!

Evan: *Examines further* Ah! That hole... *Runs to the cockpit*

Yuu: Evan?

Pilot: This is the chopper pilo- *Gets com snatched* H-hey!

Evan: Hibari, come in!

Hibari: Kaliban? Oh, thank goodness... I been trying to reach you guys during your mission but something happened to our communi--

Evan: Listen, patch me to one of the members to the Defense Unit!

Hibari: Hold on a moment Kaliban, why do you need--

Evan: Hibari, for hell's sake, I need to speak to one of them!

Yuu: Evan, whats the matter?

Hibari: Evan, whats wrong? Do you know--

Evan: SHUT UP AND DO IT!!!

Kota: Dude, the hell--

Girl's voice: Um hello? Is there something you need?

Evan: Daiba? What's the situation?

Kanon: The Outer wall has been breached! Aragami are swarming in the Ghettos and attacking homes and the people. Most of the God Eaters here are fending off the Aragami that got through! The hole in the wall, its how the Aragami got through. Whatever caused that hole, took out a few homes along with it.

Evan: The hole in the wall, how did it appear?

Kanon: I said, "I don't know!" It all happened so fast I--

Evan: Is anyone in your Unit knows?

Kanon: How should I know? Why are you concern--

Evan: KANON!!! This is important! Is there anybody there, saw what Aragami made that hole?! Find out NOW!!!

Kanon: Okay, sheesh. *went to ask if someone saw the Aragami* Okay, one of the citizens saw the Aragami after the hole in the wall was made.

Evan: Asked them what it looked like?

Kanon: *Asked for the Aragami's description* She said that, Its purple, has wings, four legs, a cannon on its back, green eyes, and horns on its head. 

Kota: Probably a Vajra, but a weird looking one.

Evan: I knew it... [To Kanon] Kanon, where--

KanonHold on! *Gets contacted by her Unit* Tatsumi and the others have made contact with the Aragami that made the hole in the Outer Ghettos.

Evan: Tell them, not go against that thing! Do you hear me?!

Kanon: Huh? Why not? Do you know that--

Evan: Daiba! DO NOT FACE IT!!! *Switches to the Den* Hibari, where's Tatsumi's position?

Hibari: Um, hang on. *Searching* Somewhere far from the Ghettos, in the mountains. Kaliban, listen. We need your team to support--