Ch 7, Alisa's resolve

It's been quite some time that Alisa has been in the infirmary due to her mental breakdown in 1st Unit's last operation. Next morning I was asleep after Hibari and I had a private talk together. Next thing I heard, was my door knocking from the outside. I looked at the clock and see that I slept too late, but it was still morning though. I got dressed to see who was knocking at my door, and at the moment who I saw was Alisa at the moment. She looked like she had something to say, she wouldn't be coming to my door other wise.

*Evan gets up and dressed after hearing someone knocking on his door* 

Evan: *Yawns* Alright, I'm coming. *Walks over to the door and sees Alisa as he opens it* You...

Alisa: H-hey... Um do you mind if I come in?

Evan: *Sighs* Very well...

Alisa: *Walks in* Thanks for letting me in... I know it must be hard for you to speak to me after...

Evan: As I said, "Based on ignorance." I don't hold grudges too often, not when Aragami on the loose.

Alisa: I... doubt that would suffice a reason. But, I do get that there are more important things than quarrels.

Evan: Anyway, what is it?

Alisa: It's about what I said about Daniel. I wanted to apologize for saying that. I didn't know he was forced to be a God Eater after saying he didn't wanted to. And I just blatantly said that without knowing...

Evan: I get it, you didn't know and you regret saying it. I'm not holding a grudge at you, I wouldn't let you in if I was.

Alisa: Oh, true.... Do you remember when you asked me that if I know what its like to loose people close to you?

Evan: *Nods* Yeah?

Alisa: Well, honestly I actually do... When I was you, back then I lost--

Evan: --Your parents because of a large Aragami, in which caused you to be hospitalized and years later Fenrir asked you to be tested to know if you're a match or not. And now you're here because you believe that this large Aragami, that devoured your parents, is located in near the Far East Area.

Alisa: W-Well yes, but how--

Evan: I had my suspicions, not to mention that your doctor told me about your condition during your escort rescue. But not how it was caused.

Alisa: I see...

Evan: *Sits down* I am going to say this: You're arrogant, brash, disobedient,  reckless, yet frail, inexperienced, and most of all mentally fragile. Not to mention that you tried to tell God Eaters how to do their jobs. And its not your job, as a rookie, to tell them how. Your opinion may be heard, but not to be forced on.

Alisa: ...

Evan: But that doesn't mean that you can't learn from this.

Alisa: Huh?

Evan:  I won't deny what I said,  but I won't deny the fact that you can still improve. So answer me this, are you going to give up?

Alisa: What? No! I swore that I kill that monster to avenge my parents. Even if it won't bring them back.

Evan: A word from the wise, its pointless to seek revenge against Aragami. No matter which species you kill, another of that same species will appear before you. Ready to kill...