Lights on; Lights out

{Mason's POV}

"Your so lucky to have your powers already, Jade!" Rey exclaimed.

"How did you do it?" Ryan asked.

"I... I really don't know..." Jade stammered. "I was just training with Dad and all the sudden a burst of energy came from my hands."

"Good thing Dad pulled me away in time..." Wayde said.

"Hey, by the way what did Aunt Rane give you?" Ryan asked.

"A COM bracelet." Wayde answered. "I can contact the others with it."

"Neat." Flint said.

"Hopefully they'll be ok... Ryker sent out almost all his nindroids." Danielle said looking at a hologram projection that was coming from her bracelet.

"Whoa! You have locators of all the nindroids!" Wayde exclaimed.

"Yeah." Danielle said.

"Neat!"

"You know guys... we can still practice our fighting moves while we're waiting..." Lance said.

"Great idea." I agreed.

"Would you mind if I joined you?" Danielle asked.

"Of course not!" Lance exclaimed.

We were soon on the deck paired up with each other. I was up against Flint which was a pretty easy win.

"Ugh, it's probably because your a lot stronger than I am." He said getting up off the ground.

"I don't think strength has anything to do with it." I said gesturing toward Wayde and Ryan. Ryan tried to jump at Wayde, but Wayde rolled right underneath him. Ryan hit the floor and slid a little. Wayde smirked, "Had enough or are you thirsty for more?"

"For now on I prefer the method of 'watch and learn'" Ryan said brushing off his gi'.

"I'm gonna see if Jade wants to go against me again." Wayde said.

"Where is Jade?" I asked looking around.

"Maybe she decided not to train because she didn't want to accidently use her powers again." Rey suggested.

"She's so lucky to have her powers already." Flint said.

"She probably has had it for a while." Misako stated as she walked out of the control room.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The power of Energy is stronger than most. Therefore it can be used at a younger age. Lloyd was able to use his powers before he was affected by the tomorrow's tea." Misako explained.

"I wonder what she's up to." Rey said. "I'm gonna go find her."

{Jade's POV}

"You must concentrate on your powers and learn to control them." Uncle Wu instructed. I held the light bulb in my hands and tried to focus my power to light it. It started to glow with a dim light, slowly getting brighter. It was close to being really bright but then the glass shattered. I sighed, "Using it is no problem... Controlling it is a different story..."

"Try again, and remember to focus..." Uncle Wu said as he handed me another lightbulb. I took a deep breath and focused my powers on the lightbulb. It grew brighter and brighter then finally I controlled it to make the glow steady.

"Very good." Uncle Wu said. I smiled and made the lightbulb flash on and off.

"Jade? Where are you hiding?" I heard Rey's voice from the hall.