The Invite

{Mason's POV}

Lance and Jade came running up to the training yard from Thunders stable.

"What's the rush?" I asked.

"Me and Lance are gonna do a sparring match." Jade said.

"Ok, I this have to see." Danni said with a smirk. "My Cousin verses my Second Cousin."

Jade reached for a sparring katana that was hooked to the weapons wall but a Nindroid appeared next to her and grabbed her arm.

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you." The nindroid said.

"Hey! No one does that to my sister!" Lance shouted.

The nindroid laughed with his metallic voice. "You ninja kids are all the same. All bark and no bite."

"Yeah? Well try this bite!" Wayde said. He tried to do spinjitzu but ended up twirling around and landing hard on the ground. The nindroid laughed again, "Adorable. But with all seriousness." he threw Jade down on the ground then attacked Lance. They stumbled around neither gaining the upper hand. I rushed over to help but I was thrown off to the side. Danielle also tried but kept getting knocked aside.

"Lance! Duck!" Wayde shouted. Before I knew what was happening a yari (ninja spear) flew by hitting the nindroid and knocking him off Lance.

"I did it! That actually worked!" Wayde exclaimed. The nindroid slowly got up.

"Oops..." Wayde said.

"You have no control little ninja!" The nindroid said with hostility.

"He might not but I do!" Jade said forming energy around her hands. Before I could do anything something flew by right in front of me nearly knocking me over. What seemed like silver streaks of light circulated around the nindroid. All the sudden the silver died down and the nindroid spun around then fell to the ground. Out of nowhere a girl about my age with ginger colored hair and a white kimono appeared next to the nindroid.

"That's how to take care of those guys!" She exclaimed.

"Uh... who are you?" Lance asked getting up off the ground.

"Gwen Turner, Master of Speed." The girl said. "Who are you?"

"Lance Garmadon."

"Garmadon? Isn't that the Green Ninja's last name?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah." Jade said. "We're his kids... Well they aren't," Jade nodded to me and Dani, "But the rest of us are."

"So you guys are Elementals?"

"Uh well... Not all of us have our powers yet." Wayde said.

"What element will you have?"

"Storm."

"I've never heard of that element before..." Gwen said. "Any way since you guys are Elemental Masters I guess I'm in the right spot."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There's going to be a regrouping of Elemental Masters and Future Elemental Masters." Gwen explained. "Tomorrow their getting together in Ninjago City to discuss the nindroid problem."

"Wait so the other elementals know about the Nindroid problem?" Jade asked. Gwen looked at her in a strange way, "If you hadn't noticed their all over Ninjago."

"We've only been from here to Ninjago City recently." Lance said.

"Well I still have to deliver the message to the other elemental masters so see ya later!" Gwen said. In a flash of silver she ran off but then came right back. "You don't happen to know where the nearest elemental master is do you?"