The Restraint

{Rane's POV}

I pretended to be completely restrained by the two 'nindroids' that were holding on to my arms. I honestly didn't know which one was which, but I did know Danielle was the one who did most of the talking. They led me to a different room that was separated from the factory portion of the warehouse.

"Master, should we make our move on the Ninja?" A different robotic voice said from somewhere in the darkness.

"Not yet Vice." A non-robotic voice answered gruffly.

"Vice!" Danielle called out. "Me and my regiment have captured this Ninja."

"What!" the person with the non robotic voice exclaimed. I glared into the shadows. A tall man with a black and red kimono and ruffled brown hair stepped out of the shadows.

"So your the famed Storm Ninja?! Wife of the prophesied Green Ninja?! I didn't expect to see you anytime soon." The man scoffed.

"Then that is your weakness." I replied calmly. "You don't expect the unexpected and that will be the end of you one day."

"Maybe so but it's not going to be today." The man, who I assumed was Ryker, replied.

"You know that's where you're wrong." I said.

"I think your bluffing." Ryker said.

"Maybe, but why take the chance?" I asked. Ryker sneered, "Your worst then your cousin and your daughter!"

"Well at least you know where it comes from. Although... Jade does have more of her father's personality."

"Yes... She also has more than just her father's personality..." Ryker said with a suspicious tone. "She also has her father's powers."

"And?" I asked.

"That makes two green ninjas I have to deal with... do you really think I would allow that?"

"You know usually the players of a game don't make the rules." I snapped.

"Well it's a little too late for that... You see your daughter may seem to be recovering but she's only getting worse."

"What did you do to her!" I demanded.

"Have you ever heard of orliander?" Ryker asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Then you probably know that it is very deadly on contact. The nindroid I sent to your ship was armed with a laser that was affected by orliander."

"Your bluffing." I said.

"Why take the chance?" Ryker asked.

"Because I know a bluff from real information." I replied confidently.

"Well then your information is screwed." Ryker said. "Your daughter won't survive for another day."

I looked down at my feet.

"Lock her up." Vice ordered as he pointed to some handcuffs that were chained to the floor along the wall in a dark corner. The 'nindroid' that was holding my left side pulled me over to the cuffs and fastened them to my wrists. I rolled my eyes releasing they were made from vengestone. 'why does it always have to be this stuff?' I asked myself in my head. I noticed, whichever one of the teens it was, pulled his or her hand back away from the cuffs as if it had hurt them.

"Now get back to work!" Vice commanded. The others followed Danielle out of the room to the factory section. I sighed, hoping the rest of the plan will work.

"You know..." Ryker said from the darkness. "I don't think you understand who exactly your up against..."

"Nether do you." I remarked.