18. Storm Bringers

{Rane's POV}

I woke up to a bunch of racket. I groaned and got out of bed. Lance, Jade, and Mason were in the hallway.

"It took you guys long enough to get back." I said. They all jumped, probably not expecting me to be out in the dark hallway.

"You scared us half to death!" Mason exclaimed.

"What are you three doing sneaking around?" Lloyd said from behind me.

"We just got back from Golden Peaks." Jade explained, "Didn't Uncle Cole tell you?"

I nodded, "He told me... Lance what's wrong?" I asked noticing Lance had a strange expression on his face.

"Uh... He's just tired. We'll make sure he... Uh gets to bed." Mason stammered. I raised my eyebrow, "Yeah..."

"Well good night!" Jade said as she rushed to her room. Mason grabbed Lance and pulled him in their room.

"I wonder what that was all about." Lloyd said.

"Who knows... I'm really tired though." I said walking back to our room. I plopped down on the bed and soon fell asleep. I found myself at Golden Peaks. For some weird reason I knew I was dreaming.

"Hello." A voice said from the rocks. I looked up to see the First Spinjitzu Master sitting on one.

"Wha... Why am I here?" I asked. The Spinjitzu Master chuckled. "I knew Lance wouldn't tell you. He definitely keeps many things in."

I smiled, "I know. He has a lot of his real father's personality... What did he not tell me about?"

"You will know soon enough, but that isn't the reason you are here."

"Oh?" I asked. My curiosity got the best of me this time.

"You don't know much about Danielle's parents do you?"

I shook my head, "I've only met my Uncle Mike once. I never knew he was married either. Not until I knew about Danielle."

"You have heard of Morro I presume." The Spinjitzu Master said standing up on the rock. I nodded, slightly confused about the subject swing.

"Well you know only part of his story. The part after he left Wu. He was young then but he knew how to survive thanks to Wu's teachings. He soon started to earn a living and forgot about trying to change destiny. When he was older he married and had two daughters. But his longing to become the Green Ninja came back to him. He resumed searching for the Realm Crystal and as you know died in the Caves of Despair."

I sighed, "Forgive me for asking but... What does Morro have to do with Danielle's parents?"

"Because... Danielle's mother is the daughter of Morro."

I gasped and sat straight up in bed. I heard a thud then an 'ow' from Lloyd.

"Rane, you get those dreams at the worst times." Lloyds voice said from the side of the bed. He stood up and rubbed his head.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"No..." I said, hugging my legs.

"What's wrong?" Lloyd asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"The First Spinjitzu Master... Told me..." my voice trailed off. Lloyd looked at me with his extremely worried face. I took a deep breath, "He told me... Danielle's mother... Was Morro's daughter."

Lloyd had pure shock written on his face. "How can that be?"

I relayed the story to Lloyd explaining everything the First Spinjitzu Master said. Before Lloyd could respond, a loud alarm blared throughout the Bounty.