Chapter 1.

When I was ten years old I could already give advice to the wisest men due to the misfortune experience I underwent in the past.

There wasn't a possibility of taking a walk today because some days in June are not so pleasant, as they have marked today with all the assembling and reassembling the day took from us. It was a fine summer weather in the daylight but dawn couldn't be more disrespectful. To me the streets remained neutral as they could be though I had wished to take the last stroll around the area I grew up in reminiscing the time I was still a little helpless creature but my mother refused to spare me as her disapproval was vividly clear.

It's now evening.

The hot burning gas star saturated and has automatically changed colour causing it to turn white with silver cracks. The great star is dancing brightly trying to outshine the mist. My differential palms endlessly continues causing friction to each other in attempt to ease the shivers running through me from the vile wind that is sneaking through the glass door, not to mention swaying the table cloth back and forth.

"Dale please pass the salt!" I obliged with what she said, though I gave her my best fake smile. It's still kind of odd that we are actually moving out of this damp house. The everyday odor of pumpkin we didn't cook and the rag mats will soon become history. I'm somehow intrigued about it but I must admit the nerves are stepping on my tail. Who would have ever thought that we the 'Mayfield' family would actually move out one day. Our house is one of the smallest houses on the block, okay maybe I over exaggerated a bit there but who cares.

I somehow keep on remembering Elaine's visit earlier on. She told me to have a safe move for what feels like the hundredth time which makes me more anxious, My heart cracks at the thought of being away from her. I would probably not see her again. I still think that it's a good thing but sometimes we have to carry our luggage and pain and move on with life. Perhaps this is just a blessing in disguise nobody can justify the untold. My mother likes Elaine it's almost like they are constantly gossiping about something new whenever they come in content, laughing and excluding me out of their topic, they tend to drain the life right out of me sometimes. Elaine promised to come by and help pack the rest of our stuff. That sits me well extra hands are never mized and so is a pretty face.

I haven't seen the house yet! Bryan came to tell me to have a safe move but I told him to go home. I should have listened to my mother telling me to stop hanging out with Bryan, look where that has led me, to be honest that hasn't led me anywhere I'm sixteen! Now is absolutely the perfect time to be making mistakes as a teenager. Good thing I am leaving this dumb no life town I can't believe that I have been living here for over sixteen years.

My thoughts don't want to dismiss Elaine, I have been thinking a lot about her lately they keep traveling back and searching for that delightful personality of our most loved neighbor. I think a lot more about her more than myself. There isn't a problem thinking about a girl you admire even if she is older than you. She's nineteen I think she said. A part of me keeps believing that she may also have it bad for me or maybe it's only in my creative galaxy, she doesn't glance at me as much as I glance at her. I once heard her talking to my mom about her boyfriend. I'm the hottest of them all I don't doubt it one bit, no magic enables a confident man! I see how girls look at me they adore me, it's because I'm probably cute and handsome. Cute argh what is Elaine doing to me? I ball my fists.

Sometimes I think that everyone sees me as a ten year old bubbly kid not that I blame them I couldn't be more irresistible. I hate the fact that they are always touching my cheeks, don't they know how annoying that is! I'm sixteen, I'm a young man I deserve more respect for crying out loud! Especially Elaine's mother. I honestly need to claiming the unavailable!

(Happy Valentine's Day brilliant people.
May your day be filled with love. ++<3 xoxo.)