Chapter 13.

Last but not least I put on the watch my dad bought for me on Easter it has been months since I wore it, it's a little bit dusty but still works. It actually looks good on me. Now where is my deodorant? Oh there it is on top of my study table. I allow the sweet scent of Dior Sauvage to get on my skin.

"It's too strong" I begin to cough. I quickly brush my hair then evacuate the room leaving the door open so the scent can go out.

I stride to the livingroom to retrieve my phone from the charger. I hope my mom doesn't see me, in a way I feel like I'm overdressed. I unplug my phone from the socket.

"Looking handsome."

"Whoa!!! You gave me a fright. You shouldn't do that" she sniffs me like I'm some kind of a dog, she is making me uncomfortable.

"You smell good too."

"Thank you."

"Pleasure" she looking at the revetment. I wonder what she's looking at there. I follow her eyes to the grey clock on the white wall. "It's three forty."

"And?"

"You should go and meet up with... what did you say her was?"

"Juliet mama, Juliet!"

"Yes Julie" she points her finger at me to prove that she got it right this time. "Girls don't like guys who show up late."

"Yeah I better get going, See you at six?"

"Yeah." I walk to the door.

Pizzaiolo is not far from my house it's only a kilo or two away. The walk is very gratifying. The birds turn their singing into a erudite discussion 'maybe they are trying to warn you not to go' I push my subconscious at the back to where he belongs. The birds kept praising me till I reached my destination.

I sit on one of Pizzaiolo's chairs it's three fifty five. Where is she? I fight the urge to call her. I patiently wait. My eyes have been looking at only two things, my phone and Pizzaiolo's door. It's now four twentieth. Where is Julie? I dail her numbers on my screen her phone sends me directly to voicemail. Maybe she left? 'I told you not to come' Shut up I tell him. I'll text her.

"Hey Julie. Where are you???" Sent. Twentieth minutes later I give it all to my subconscious Julie really stood me up. I feel anguished.

"Good day sir, I'm Melinda..." this waitress is getting on my nerves.

"Look!" I raise my pointer finger.

"I was just leaving." I stand to my feet and leave the restaurant.

"Back home it is then" no I can not go back home. I'd rather go to the park. I honestly can't believe Julie right now! She stood me up! Who does she think she is? Today was supposed to be a great day 'look at how that turned out' he can be annoying at times.  My walk to the park was not so gratifying like before in fact it was quiet too quiet as well as lonely. The sun is scorching it's times like these I wish I had a car of my own. Does July really have to be this hot?

I have reached the park. It's empty they aren't a lot of people. No Marvin, no Ice-cream trucks, no kids running around, nothing just a few miserable people like me sitting on the benches staring at the luminous river course. It looks peaceful here.

I look around to see if I can find a bench to sit on. "Wait! Is that who I think it is? Could it be? No...!!! it can't be Julie?"

Author's note.

(Hellooo! It's Miss Karma and Regret. I have something new for you:-). I'd like for you guys to listen to these following songs as you read the NEXT Chapter:-

No fear by Dej Loaf,  You found me by Fray,  Let you love me by Rita Ora  & Today was a fairytale by Taylor Swift;-). Cheers guys let's make this book one to never forget. PS I still love you all xoxo.☆)