Chapter 10.

We stand in front of the building.

"This is it family. This is what you call a brand new chapter so can we all take this moment to inhale all the wonderful things that is about to manifest here."

"You are feeling smug I see. I'm so proud of you." My mother leans over to kiss my father's cheek but my father quickly turns just in time catch the kiss. He has his bottom lip between his teeth now. I don't know what that means but I definitely do not want to find out.

"Thank you, thank you" he bows then my mom starts applauding. Will these two ever stop? When are we going to go inside? I've had it with their drama. You know what I'm going to go see how the garage looks inside without them. I pass their little play and head to the glass door.

"Com'on now. We better get going" he imitates Hero Tiffin's voice then holds out his left arm, my mom pleasantly loops hers into my father's.

"So we British now?" My mom laughs so hard that tears begin crawling out of her eyes as she covers her mouth preventing her laughter from echoing throughout the neighborhood. My father can't keep his eyes off of my mother, how my dad looks at my mom saying a lot about their devoted love for each other. Today my mother gave a bold gurgle of laughter. I shake my head in disbelief.

"Yes. Yes we are. Shall we madam?" Argh. I reach for the door handle and try to open the glass door but I fail, it is locked. The door is locked. Where are the keys?

"Dad, could you come and open the door!!!!!!?" I drag the last word.

"What's the rush Dale?" He digs into his pocket to retrieve the keys. "Step aside" he beams.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Frank and son!!!!!!!!" He opens the glass door wide open.

"No Dale no! the ladies always have to enter first" my mom leads followed by me her little elf. We step inside.

I must say the garage looks great. I'm impressed the previous tenants kept it in good shape. It's clean almost like they recently renovated. I wonder who's the landlord?

"Hygiene is everyone's first priority huh?" My mother is the cleanest person I know. She is constantly cleaning but if she is taken by surprise of how neat and groomed this garage is than maybe I don't know the correct description of the word.

"And this is it! The equipments will start arriving tomorrow" it is empty. No it's huge. You can see everything while standing in the door way.

"Hello!!!!" I let my voice do the echoing.

"Is anybody in here, cause I know we are" I laugh quite fascinating the room also laughs with me. "I'm starting to love this place."

"Mmh I love this place Frank" she winks.

"From the moment I saw it, I knew that we'll all love it, I fell in love with it from day one."

"What's in there?" My mother points to white door at the back of the room.

"It's the storeroom."

"And behind the other door?"

"The kitchen and restrooms, you should see how massive there are!" Today is the best day. We stride towards the kitchen, I find it very odd how eager my dad is to show my mom the restrooms, I mean they are smelly toilets.

He opens the door to the kitchen it even has a little paper stamped on it written 'WC'.

"Huh not bad Frank it looks really nice" Oh my! I am taken by captivity, I can not believe what I'm seeing this kitchen is absolutely stunning, this can not be the automobile repair kitchen. The floor tiles are white and grey as the rise to the side walls making the room brighter than ever, the cabinets are a little shade of black dust allowing the table counter to be grey.

"The office will be in here, just look at the size of the kitchen Rosa." He spreads his arms wide and turns in cycles to prove how spacious the room is.

"Stop it Frank, I've laughed so much today that my stomach hurts."

"Oh yeah it's a large space." We continue our journey and behind the wall which the sink is on are the two toilets in two separate rooms. They are okay. I've seen enough.

"I love the pattern on these tiles" she traces the pattern on the tiles with her index finger. "I really love what they did to this place."

My father's phone vibrates he has recieved a text, he takes out his phone and reads the text aloud for us to hear.

It reads 'Hey Frank I'm outside.'

"It's the landlord, we better go and say hello."

We exist the garage.

"It really looks good Frank, I'm so proud of you" she is emotional. I hope she doesn't have a breakout.

"Thank you Rosa." I sense a misty upheaval.

"So where should I take you two for lunch?"

"Ermm... let me see, I think that we should go home. I already have other plans in mind" eww that smirk.

"Mmh I wonder what those plans of yours are!!?" They two of them laugh. The upheaval is getting stronger.

"Well hello there" I jump in shock,my dad jumps out of excitement from the landlord's clapping.  Oh no!!!

"Nav, my man." They shake hands. "Hey!!!"

"Hey man, sorry I'm late" how could he lie like that I saw his car parked in front of the gate. I bet he had something to do with the police being here.

"Nav this is my wife Rosa" dad rests his hand on mom's back.

"It's an honor to finally meet you Nav." No it's not!

"It's nice meeting you too Mrs Mayfield" Frank points at me I'm still in shock my mouth is wide open.

"This is Dale my son" Worried eyes stare at me. "Dale you good?"

"Yes I'm good" I lie.

"Family! This is Naven my landlord." He pat Nav's shoulder. My mom nods. Naven what parents calls their child 'Naven' they should have cut the slack and called him 'Raven' because that's what he is.  Dale snap out of it my imagination runs wild sometimes.

"So how are you liking this place?" His voice is filled with cruelty, It has daunted my braveness back into fears.

The... the guy... the dour man is standing a few meters from me. I twitch my eyes like I'm some kind of lunatic.

(Hey there. I'm so glad that we have reached chapter ten and all done with the introduction. Now the real juicy stuff is about to begin. Embrace yourselves cause this book is going to be one to cherish & remember eternally.)  I'm releasing the big dogs now. Hold on the rollercoaster is about to go down!!!!!   Don't forget to tap the little star☆  xoxo).