Wetter

I was out with my girls, Rocky and Lola. We had just got done shopping.

 We had just got done shopping

Sapphire

Lola

Rocky

Rocky

" so you saying that you met the notorious Unique last night?" Lola asked, the ladies had been talking about what Chanel had said about Dream and his brothers. And Lola had confirmed most of what Chanel said by saying she had heard it too.
" yes and well we kinda um___ well he kind made me cum" I said sipping on my caramel frappe from Starbucks.
" say what bitch" Rocky shouted at me and gasped dramatically.
" y'all idk it was like he had control over my body I couldn't resist"
" you fucked him?" Lola asked with wild eyes.
" no he fingered me and tell me why he licked my juices off our fingers" I still couldn't believe my night last night.
" damn, well if he said his name was Unique it's only one Unique I know ... okay sis you better." Lola said snapping her fingers.
" I just got out that shit with Myles y'all know that, plus he is my boss"
"So!!! You said, he said he don't want you doing that for nobody else but him so clearly he want you to himself" Rocky did have a point he made it clear to me but we not even together for him to make statements like that yet.
" idk y'all I'm scared to go to this meeting today it's about to be awkward."
" he might not be there from my understanding Unique doesn't like crowds." Lola knew a lot about Unique from her cousin being his baby brother's babymomma.
*
" thanks ladies for coming in early as you know tonight we will be expecting a lot of heavy hitters. My brother Unique is finally home as some of you know he owns a part of this gentleman's club but I will still be the face of this club.You will see Unique occasionally please keep your distance unless he asks for you which I doubt he will. Alright let's have a good night."
Lola looked at me with knowing eyes and I looked back with a blank expression. We got out of our seats and headed to the dressing room.
Dream stopped me in the hallway. "Fire about last night, I was drunk and went to far my bad."
" apology accepted" was all I said as I continue to walk. I looked down the hallway to see the one and only Unique standing there smirking before walking downstairs.