D33D

Unique

Unique

Dream

Aries

Aries

" Yo Aries, Unique said we got meeting at 4 warehouse" Dream was happy his big brother was home he was tired of laying low but he knew that Unique was a cautious man. He never made moves unless he prayed about it first. He admired his big brother. Unique never had drama around him not even with females. Aries knew his brother slept with women but he never even mentioned women amongst their group, even if the rest of the guys were talking about it.
Aries nodded his head before hopping up and following Dream to the warehouse.  Aries was more wilder than his brothers having his first child at 14and his babymomma was 20.He was now 20 and his son AJ was now 6.  Dream was the player out of the guys his pretty boy look made him the ladies man.
The guys arrived at the warehouse and not give the other guys in their crew outside.
" where is Unique Big Tone?"
" he in there he said he will let us in a few" as soon as Big Tone finished his statement the warehouse door flew open and out came Unique.
" pop" young bull lil Reggie landed on the ground near his car,  clean shot to the forehead.
"When I say move shit I mean move it... because then I feel like you trying to cuff my shit. I'm a fair man but I ain't naive" Unique was known for being ruthless but it was because any slip ups and that would land him either back in the cage or in the ground.
" clean his fucking body up and send his momma my condolences and 1000 black roses covered in $100 bills. Y'all are dismissed" Unique felt sorry that reggie's momma raised a weak man. Everybody wasnt dealt the same deck of cards. His mom was the reason Unique was more like Dreams and Aries' father than brother. She worked doubles at the hospital as a CNA assistant and they barely seen her until Unique became the man in the streets. He made his mom quit and bought her a beautiful house with a pond in the back. 
" damn Unique wtf? Nigga you get out and straight pop a nigga ?" Aries joked to his brother. He always tried to understand Unique's logic and reasoning when it came to doing things a certain way but he could never understand his older brother fully.
"loose strings have to be tied and clipped off babyboy" was all Unique said in response before walking back into the warehouse. His brothers followed behind him to discuss business prospects as well as other bull shit.
They sat on the sofa while Dream rolled them one up.
" so March 3 we are going to Miami business trip I need y'all ready to ride bring you a girl or whatever y'all want to do but the gentleman club will be closed that whole week.I got shipments coming there to be put in the floors. You back in business DreamTeam" Dream smiled a happy smile, they could stop pretending to be business men that they wasn't at least not in this aspect. He was the storage man and the gentleman's club had the biggest storage facility underneath it.
" Aries I need you to flip the money as much as you can babyboy  as many stores and programs you can get the money into ... clean it" Aries clapped his hands and rubbed them together while nodding his head.
" so have you got with ole girl yet Dream?"  Aries asked his brother.
" nawl man she ain't fucking with me yet, but im a patient man"  Dream shook his head for the life of him, he couldn't understand why Fire wouldn't fuck with him like that because he was feeling her.
" that damn Fire not going for your dusty ass nigga, I bet I hit before you do" Aries jokes he thought Fire was cute but she wasn't his type. He like his women chocolate like their mom.
Unique listen to his brothers talk about Sapphire. He didn't bother to say anything because he wasn't the type to talk on his dick, but Sapphire was his. He was feeling her that much was obvious, him seeing her dance on that stage infront of everybody made him see red. The idea of another man getting with what was his pissed him off even more.
" yo Unique you cool?" Dream noticed his brother face contorted in a scowl. Unique nodded in response before cutting their conversation about women and pussy asking about his nephew.
" how is AJ?"
" that little mf bad as ever but that's my little homie" Aries said with pride. AJ meant the world to Aries.
" man Unique lil dude pissed in my Jordans when he stayed with me. I almost forgot he was my nephew" Dream said with his face contorted. Aries and Unique laughed hard. Dream was such a pretty boy he probably wined about it everyday to Aries for a whole week while Unique was gone.
" Unique have you talk to um ...Diamond?" Diamond was Unique's ex-fiancé.
Diamond had aborted Unique's child. He didn't talk about it much because it was a sore subject. he had love diamond and was happy about the baby.
he told her he would be home but I guess she didn't believe him. She had aborted his seed and taken money out of his safe and disappeared,so she think.