Care 4 U

Hey my baby
Why you lookin' so down?
Seems like you need a lovin'
Baby you need a girl like me
(around)
Hey my baby
Tell me why you cry
Here take my hand and (yeah)
Wipe those tears from your eyes

Can I talk to you (Can I talk to you)
Comfort you (Comfort)
Let you know (Just wanna let you know)
I care 4 you (oh yeah)

Aries walked In his crib to see Jewel standing there in lingerie.

" what you doing ma?" Aries  was glad his lessened to his first mind and went on and came home

" what you doing ma?" Aries  was glad his lessened to his first mind and went on and came home. He had been giving Jewel the cold shoulder since Heaven's birthday party. He was ashamed, even though he had no control over his childhood.

"Waiting on you!" She bit her lip looking at him. She didn't know what how she could make him feel better but she wanted to do everything in her power.

"Mmmmnn you must miss me" Aries sat the duffle bag of money by the couch.
" more than miss you" she grabbed his hand.
Aries wanted to get into her little get up but his past flashed across his thoughts. Aries sat up a little disgusted with himself.
" Aries please let me please my man." She pushed him back and climbed on top of him.  Everything made since he never wanted her in control when they had sex he always had to be in control.
She kissed his neck and whisper in his ear. " you drive me crazy you know that. I love everything about you Aries your flaws and all and your past. It made you strong a very strong man with a pure heart. And I feel safe with you. You make my heart beat Aries The Great"  she slid down getting on her knees while sliding his basketball shorts down. She kiss the tip of his dick. Aries shivered her little hands wrapped around his dick were cold and her lips were so soft.
Jewel licked from tip to the base then swirl the tip in her mouth like it was a lollipop. "Shit girl" Aries bit his lip to see Jewel loooking at him the glare in her eyes show pure fascination.
" she sucked all of him I to her mouth bobbing her head up and down and she starting humming on his dick, making a vibration on the tip of his dick.
" ooooh Jewel" he grabbed her hair and fucked her face back while moaning her name.  She was turning him out . Aries dick twitched and he grunted and released in her mouth. She swallowed his juices and kissed all over his dick.
" your ass better not be cheating on me where the hell you learnt that you coming like that tonight ?" He kissed her lips and smacked her ass.
Jewel giggled at his craziness before pushing him on the couch. She noticed he tensed up like he would always do. Jewel smiled at him before she pulled down her lingerie jumpsuit. She turned around and looked back at him. Aries looked at her long pretty hair that stop mid back and her beautiful face, those big doe eyes that make you smile regardless of whatever. Jewel bit her lip as his gaze widened and he smiled harder.
Aries couldn't believe what he was seeing she had his name tatted on her lower back. " word ? My name?"
" yes" jewel said to him before turning around.
*
Flashback 2 days ago
" girl I can't believe you doing it with me" Jewel said to Sapphire.
" girl I can't believe you getting his whole name me and Unique got each other initials but you going all out" Sapphire was happy for Aries and Jewel.
"I love him so much and the situation with their mom I can tell it's taking a toll on them."
" yeah I still can't believe that she allowed something like that to happen, she seemed so over protective of them but I guess you never really know what skeletons someone is hiding in their closet."
" girl you? Me! I honestly can't believe it because she had been keeping little Aj, Aries said he trusted that she really just didn't know but now he doesn't even want to hear her name"
" Unique the same way but I get disgusted every rime I think about it so for brighter news ...we expecting"
" bitch I knew it because you back on that strawberry shit again"
" bitch you don't know me you was eating strawberries with me are you and Aries expecting?"
Jewel smile instantly faded she realize nobody knew her past.
" did I say something wrong ?" Sapphire wasn't sure how the vibe changed but it did.
" no not at all Suh I'm just not ready for kids yet that's all" Jewel lied.
Flash back OV