Unique

The guys had to leave Jamaica early due to Sean and a few lower level goons calling, saying  that a few spots had been hit in Miami and back home.
Unique didn't play about three things his religion his family and his money. He had been quiet the whole flight, mainly talking to himself. He knew people robbing him meant only one thing, war. Unique prayed that God continued to have mercy on him and the ones he loved.
Dream and Aries looked at their brother and Tone. Tone sat back talking to Unique about the plan. Tone was trying to get into Unique's head, sometimes Unique could be too far in the deep end.
" what you think Unique going to do?" Aries whispered to Dream. The last time they had a war, Unique went on a killing spree.
"Probably kill mfs off like he did last time, shit I wonder who would be crazy to fuck with us?" Dream knew shit was about get very bloody and very soon.
Aries sat back as Dream told him a story he often would tell him when Unique would slip off into the deep end.
Flashback
" dad I don't want to kill him!" Unique couldn't understand why his father was making him kill yet another man.
" he stole from me, took food out of you and your brothers mouth and clothes off your back. You going to protect your brothers?"

A scared and very young Unique looked at his dad and nodded.
Dream walked over to Unique. He wanted to protect his brother but he didn't know how or what was going on other then this had been the third time his brother had killed somebody today, he knew by the blood being everywhere.

Sean was sitting in the corner with his dad Omar. He was glad his dad was in charge of the money, he only had to learn about things with money.
Otis watch his favorite son kill again. He had name Unique, telling their mom that he would one of the greats, so he needed a name that set him apart. He always told him you going to change the whole game Unique.
Omar was a killer too but not like Otis, it seem like Otis loved killing people. After that day, Unique sat in his closet. He had kill 4 men at the age of 12. They were horrible men, his dad had told Unique that they had robbed 4 his stash houses at the same time, killing everybody that worked in the trap house that day.
Dream sat on the bed, he had tried to get his brother to at least play the game with him, but Unique didn't budge. Uncle Omar slid in the room asking for Unique.
" Unique come here" Omar said from the doorway.
Unique hurriedly wiped his eyes and came to the door. " yes sir"
" you better not been crying, men don't cry about things like this we pray,here" Uncle Omar gave him his bible.
" your grandad had gave it to me, I came out the womb first, so I was suppose to be the one in charge. Unique you thinking your dad hates you but he doesn't believe me he doesn't" he loves you more than he love himself, Always saying Unique going to be one of the best to ever do it, Omar thought.
The two brothers didn't know that, that statement was true Unique was one of the best to ever do it.
" I couldn't take over Unique I'm not as strong in the mind as OT. I might have came out the womb first but he was always wiser about everything and he is molding you the same way my dad molded me and your him. See, with your dad , it came easy the same way it does for you. I want you to read the whole bible. In that bible it's going to say 5 things that you should always remember.
God is the alpha and omega.
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
But most importantly that you should always repent, always ask God forgiveness, mercy and grace"

Unique sat on his bed in opened the bible the first thing he noticed was an old gun.
" and don't ever shoot the gun, Unique" his dad looked at him and smiled slightly, he had been standing outside the door listening in. He wanted to tell Unique that he was proud of him and how much he loved him but he couldn't baby him. Unique could've sworn for a split second he seen a smile on his dad's face, but when he looked back up his dad had walked away.
Dream looked at his brother in a different light since then. And from that day on all Unique would do was pray and read that bible.
Flashback OV
" we going to lay low, act like we don't know anything. Tell Evette to tell the girls to stay in Jamaica, rent a villa for a month. I want to play this so smooth, that I kill everybody on the opposing team. We going to let them think they taking over. Dry up everything tell the lil goons they got a week to dry up the streets and Dream call Sean, let him know what's up." Unique leaned back and closed his eyes.
He knew Sapphire would be mad, she couldn't see him for a month but he couldn't have her knowing this side of him.
****
Sean was on his way to Jamaica when one of his young goons scalled and said that two of the trap houses had been knocked off. He was now sitting in his office trying to figure out who would be brave enough to still from D33D mafia. Sean wasn't as wild as his cousin Unique but he was just as dangerous. He knew they had awaken a beast in Unique that nobody could tame. He call the detective, the judge, the mayor's secretary they had on their payroll. He was pretty sure Tone had did the same thing back home. Whoever it was had an inside person and they had just signed their own death certificate.
" meet me at Southpoint"
Southpoint was an abandon park that nobody went to except crackheads.
He tucked his gun in his pants before grabbing his keys heading there himself.
He knew that he better let them know that they better start overlooking the missing people.
" Hello Mr. Daniels, you have me out at this time of the night, my wife is going to think I'm cheating still" The judge cackled.
" Judge Polk you are still cheating" all the men laughed. He love his wife but a man was going to be a man.
"So what's wrong Sean, don't tell me you trying to get in politics?" Vince, the detective said while
Peter the mayor secretary pulled up.
" everybody is here now so I can say this only once and hand each of y'all these" he pointed at the three bags loaded with money
" it's about to be a war, but you going to look the other way. And I believe that it's in everybody interest to just act lost about everything that's about to happen. The price for silence has been paid, have a good day gentleman. It's always nice doing business with you all. Tell the mayor be looking for a sure ride in the next voting season."
The 3 men watched as Sean walked off. Peter unzipped his bag, it had to be at least a million dollars sitting in his bag alone. He wasn't too sure who Unique was but he knew that he had long money.
*****
Unique had finally landed. He asked all the men to meet him at his safe house. " y'all know what to do dry up the streets and lay low. I better not even hear anything about y'all out clubbing or nothing. we going incognito."
He dismissed the men waiting a whole 30 minutes before going to his office that was underground. Unique and his brothers watched all the cars pull off. Tone had to check up on his kids and his nieces and nephew. Aries had already checked up on Aj.
Unique was ready to find the snake.
He looked at all the cameras at all the establishments.
He looked at his phone ringing it was Sapphire, he sent her to voicemail. He needed to focus. She will understand, he thought.
He thought about what his dad said, " they taking food out of you and your brothers mouth and clothes from off y'all backs"
Unique refused for any food to be taken from his princess mouth or clothes from off her back. She wasn't here yet but he was willing to go to hell and back for her. He was ready to cut the head off the serpent. He didn't know who had done crossed him but they would soon find out, that you never cross UNIQUE!