Resentment

" sup Sapphire" Myles had noticed her in the grocery store. She had a lot strawberries in her shopping cart. Unique was waiting in the car. He didn't do public places. He told her to shop online but she insisted on grocery shopping.
"Myles." She stepped back. What a lot people didn't know what Myles had been beating Sapphire's ass. Myles Grant better known as Money in the street was fine as hell but he had some deep rooted issues.  He was a psycho and Sapphire was glad she had finally got a way from him.
" you saved some strawberries for everybody else?"
She rolled her eyes trying to stop her but he got infront of her cart.
" you miss me?"
" no! Move!" Sapphire felt like she was going throw up if he didn't move. Her nerves was making her feel queasy.
" come on nobody going to please your body like me and you know that" Myles still thought he was the only one to be inside of her.
"  you been with someone else ?" He  walked up on her.
" move Myles." He pinned Her up against the shopping cart.
" you going to always belong to me." He grabbed her chin.
" Nigga I will lay your motherfucking ass out" Sapphire turned instantly towards Unique's voice.
He had that same wild look in his eyes this time darker.
Myles backed off. " what's up Unique just talking to my shawty"
Unique walked up on Sapphire. "You good ma? My princess good?" He rubbed her stomach she grabbed his hand shaking. He didn't like that somebody put fear in his baby heart.
" you shawty huh?" He pulled Sapphire closer to him rubbing up and down her fat ass. " that don't even sound right to me what about you babygirl ?"
Sapphire shook her head.
Myles was seeing red. They hadnt been broke up but a few months and here she was pregnant with the next nigga. Wait until I get my hands on her ass he thought.
" do that sound right to you Money?"
" nawl I must've got her confused with someone." myles walked away. He would handle Sapphire when he knew she was by herself. How tf did she get with the leader of the D33D Mafia, he thought as he watched them from a distance.
Little did Myles know he was being watched from this day forth.
*
"How you know that nigga money?" Unique some what yelled when they got in the car.
" he is my ex" she jumped at his voice.
" next time order the shit online. I already know imma have to body that nigga" Unique started praying and then he cut the car on.
" you know I won't do anything to physically hurt you my little rider. I just don't play when it comes to you"  he kiss her with a lot of passion and she kissed him back with the same intensity.

They were finally at Sapphire's apartment and Unique helped her out all her strawberries up.
" imma start calling you miss strawberry. My princess need other food other than them strawberries"
She giggled. " you tell your baby it's other food, you must want my morning sickness?"
" naw I'm good babygirl." He kissed Sapphire lips.
" taste just like strawberry."
****
Jewel was laying down sleep with little Aj they had formed a bond and he loved himself some Jewel.
Aries watched from the door he normally would wake her up so she could work at the club but she looked so peaceful snuggled up with his mini me.
He slid behind and snuggled up on her.

" Aries why you didn't wake me up?It's 9 am I miss work" she look down noticing she had on just her shirt and panties. " Aries" 
" Janet it's 9 am and on a Sunday now I normally font go to church with Unique but if you want to go to church I'll get up ... other than that let's go to sleep" she looked down he still had his eyes closed.

" why my pants off and where Aj ?" She said trying to cover herself up.
" either in his room or with Unique" Aries closed his eyes and rubbed on her ass " oh yeah so I can rub on this ass properly, the pants blocking me full access."
She mushed his forehead. Trying to get up but he stopped her.
" where you think you going?" He slid on top of her. He noticed she got nervous again. Everytime they would get close and personal she would get nervous.
"I won't do anything you don't like" He kissed down her body.  She shivered. She had never had sex before but she didn't want to tell him that and scared him off.
" mmmmnn Aries" he licked her clit.
"im a punto de romper este coño"  he dove in all the way. Jewel wasn't sure what he said but she was damn turned on.
Jewel tried to make his tongue reach places she knew it couldn't.
" ARREEEEIIIIISSSS"  she screamed his name. He made her climax.
He came up from under the covers. She wanted all of him she reached down .
" nawl mama you ain't ready for that yet" he could tell by how tight she was on his fingers, she was a virgin.
They laid in the bed together and kissed.
****
Dream and Lola were at her doctors appointment.They were finding out the baby's sex.
" well mommy and daddy it's a little boy" Dream smiled happily he couldn't believe it.
" King Otis Daniels" he rubbed Lola's stomach and kissed her. He had finally came home and was clean. He had let his crush go for Sapphire. He realize he needed to be there for Unique like he was there for him all these years.  Unique didn't have anyone to lean on, he always standing strong on his own.
" I want you to meet my mom" Lola looked at Dream with wild eyes .
" your mom?"
" yeah you carrying my baby? I want you to meet her" he said reassuringly. Lola had heard through her cousin that Vanessa that their mom was sweet but she didn't play about her sons.
" okay you have to meet my parents" She wasn't sure how her dad and mom would take her dating Dream yet along a baby with him.  Her parents knew of the boys due to them growing up with their dad. Her mom had warned her that if they were anything like their dad, she should be very careful.
" I can do that don't be mad if your mom want a piece of me" he joked as he drove her to get a chocolate shake.