Alone

The Miami trip was ended with a bang to say the least but even worst with a lot of broken homes.
" so you mean to tell me both y'all hoes pregnant" Rocky was on the phone with Sapphire. She didn't come in tonight and neither did Lola.
" yes and this bitch tried to fight me over Dream hoe ass. Rocky it was a big mess. Unique at odds with me. Big Tone and his wife are separated he sleeping at Aries crib. Dream really did a number on everybody." Sapphire had been sleeping in bed alone for the past week since they've been back.
" you know he always had a thing for you so it wouldn't surprise me that he started all this drama" Rocky looked at Dream who had been sitting in the corner watching the ladies on stage. He was off, completely off.
"But I have never seen him in that light girl he told Unique I let him watch me shower I know the one time he followed me to the showers but he been watching me shower the whole time. Fucking creep" Sapphire shivered at the thought of him watching her shower.
" girl if you want I will talk to Unique and tell him the truth"
" no he got to learn to trust me and my word as his woman. We still on for mani pedis tomorrow right ?"
Sapphire asked.

" yes alright sissy get some rest my godbaby need you to be stress free" with that Rocky hung up the phone leaving Sapphire to the complete opposite.
To be honest, she only seen unique once since they've been back and that was just for the first doctors appointment. He didn't speak at all the whole not even she the doctor asked him was he excited.
Sapphire was 1 month and even though Unique didn't show it he was excited.
She took a shower and wrapped up in the covers naked as the day she was born. He knew where she stayed and had been watching her apartment builiding debating if he should go in or not, he was disturbed at the idea of Dream possibly sleeping with Sapphire he had fell for her and he was too prideful to let her play him like a bitch.
Unique looked at his phone seeing her call him again he declined and rode off to the club. He need to check up on things and put his brother in check once in for all.
****
Dream had been drinking a lot tonight. He knew he had to let the shit go with Sapphire but he couldn't leave her alone. He was inlove with his brother girl and now the baby shit just had him on edge. He lured himself another shot trying to think about it but the more he drunk the angrier he got. His brother had taken his woman from him right under his nose. Lola hadnt reached out to him since they got back he knew she probably was still upset but crazy thing is he loved her too and if he could have both Lola and Sapphire he would be satisfied. He was a ladies man always have been, even in grade school. He texted her saying he was ready to talk and to hit him back. After 30 minutes and no response he called her just to be sent to voicemail. These bitches really playing with me, he thought. Sapphire getting pregnant by another nigga and now Lola not fucking with him at all.
Unique walked in the club and immediately spotted his brother. "Sup"
"None" Dream was irritated at the thought of his brother.
Unique didn't know what had gotten into Dream but he didn't play about two things his money and his seed that was on the way.
" imma cut to the chase you was out of line last week, inviting Chanel and Asia? Blasting Tone and shit and more importantly trying to put your hands on my woman and my mofo child. Now I don't know if me being gone for a little minute gave you a sense of you being that nigga and don't get me wrong you that nigga but you that nigga because of me don't you ever forget it babyboy. This little pathetic crush you got on Sapphire need to come to an end or we going to be at odds and imma forget all about me being your brother. She carrying my child so now she is like your sister nigga. And that shit with Lola you better be there every step of the fuck way if I find out otherwise you going to see me. Imma say this once get your shit together and go to rehab. I know a nigga getting high off his own supply when I see one. Let this be our first and last conversation Dream Messiah Daniels." Unique walked off he knew his brother was dibbling  in drugs he could see it in his eyes. Dream sat there in shocked he was sure he was covering up the fact he been lacing his own weed and and sniffing a little cocaine every now and then. He laughed at Unique knowing his brother would never kill him probably fuck him up but never kill him.
*
Chanel and Asia were now in stage together. Asia had gotten Lola's old job and she had been watching Unique's every move. She wanted him and she had a plan devised to get him. Starting with a dance. There set was up and she followed Unique to his office. Unbeknownst to her Unique knew she had been paying attention to him closely.
Before he got to his secret office he stopped.
" shawty why you following me?" unique didn't bother to turn around.
" I um ...I um just wanted to say thanks for the job" Asia was nervous and wet all together by the sound of his voice.
" no problem now stop that stalker shit it ain't a good look then I start to feel like you 12 or some" he turned around with a glare he didn't trust anybody and she was paying to close attention to him.
Asia immediately notice his eyes turn cold and knew she had to be clear as to why she was following him. " you think maybe we can fuck sometime no strings attach?"
Unique laughed and walked away. " shawty with everything in me I will never fuck a smut you can suck my dick but that's it"
Asia quickly ran up to him and got on her knees. She would do anything to be with him in anyway include swallowing his babies.
Unique watched her he fucked her face hard and rough not caring about her gagging or pushing him back. He wasn't impressed by her head only sapphire turned him on but he was a man.  He nutted in her mouth and made sure she swallowed everything again he didn't trust these bitches she could be on some fuck shit for all he know.
He left her on her knees pulling up his pants walking off towards the showers he first need to wash his dick and then he need to check on some of the paperwork.
Tone was sitting in his office, he needed to vent but also advise Unique about the dangerous game he was playing.
" what's up bruh?"
" nigga don't what up your brother got my shit all fucked up and what you doing with that bitch Asia you know Sapphire a down ass bitch."
Unique sat at the bar in his office and pour himself a shot of henny. " idk for sure what happen between them I just got here 2 months ago. She could've been fucking my brother wont be the first time one of these smashed the crew and ik that nigga wilding hopefully he do what I said or imma have to slow him down my damn self"
Tone knew Unique was a bit strong on discipline but Dream and Aries wasn't kids anymore he was going to have really put  Dream in his place before shit  gets too out of hand. " you don't believed that shit. I don't nigga and I've been hell she wouldn't even let me hit and you know I'm Casanova of mf'ing east"

" yeah man ik I'm fucking up huh my ass ain't checked on her since the doctor appointment." Unique huffed out his frustration he knew he had to make shit right with Sapphire and quick but his pride was getting the best of him right now. " how's Evette?"
" man she changed the locks and she won't even let me see Titus and Titan man. I mean damn man, the shit with Chanel was when me and Evette was on a break, she the one who said she needed her me time and how I ain't be helping out around the house. So I sent her to Jamaica with her mom and Zola and I kept my kids and Terry's& Zola's. They didn't come back until 3 weeks later and she didn't call me or check up on the kids and when I would tell Zola put her on the phone she would tell me she not available. So I did me" Tone poured himself another shot.
"How is Zola and TJ and lil Zena& Zoya ?"
" looking like me and mf terry especially Tj sometimes that nigga eyes scare me I swear I be looking at my damn brother" Tone pour 3 more shots. Taking one for him and his brother and Unique. They were once unstoppable. Unique did the same. Terry was the goofy one out of them he stayed with the jokes. The men quietly thought on the past and how their crew risen and paused. Terry had died a sad death, Tone had lost his other half, & Unique and that limp and his basketball coach dreams went all down the fucking drain. The terry shit scarred them but it also taught them the valuable lesson of life and how a nasty world could snatch that life with no remorse or sympathy.
" imma get going man , me and evette been through worse shit than Chanel hoe ass, I got to get my family back man" Tone dapped up Unique and left, leaving Uniques drinking his last shot by himself. He thought about Sapphire thinking he need to work shit out with her too and put his pride aside, he just hope she wasn't playing him.