#1

Knock! Knock! Dream had been knocking on Lola's door for about 20 minutes now. He wanted to fix things between them even though he still wanted Sapphire. Now that she was pregnant by Unique his plans to get her was on the back burner.

Lola pulled up to her house with her bestfriend Ron from highschool. She immediately seen Dream and knew it was about to be drama.
" yo shawty who tf is in your car. Who that nigga huh"
"Omg Dream why you always got to bring drama in my life. Why you can't ask about the baby and if we are doing okay?" Lola push him into the house and waved Ron off.
" how my baby and who was that nigga?"
" our baby is fine" Lola took off her shoes and put the groceries in her kitchen. She knew she would have to buy tennis shoes soon her feet were already swelling up.
Dream walked behind her and hugged. She started crying. She didn't understand why she wasn't enough and why he wanted her bestfriend. She knew Dream was a player when she first started messing around him but he did things with her he didn't do with the other girls he fucked on. One was apologizing for his actions and saying he loved her. What his brothers didn't know was he was inlove with Lola but he was hoe and that was changing no time soon. The other thing they didn't know was Lola knew about his drug problem.

" Lisa baby stop crying, I'm trying ma I am. Imma be better for the baby." Dream meant that he just needed some help. He knew he had to get off the drugs before his addiction got worse. He didn't want to go to dry out center but he know he needed too. Unique never gave out empty threats so he knew he had to get his shit together and fast.

"Dream I don't understand am I not enough. I hold you down regardless of your bullshit I hold you down and you just treat me like I'm nothing. I can't do this anymore.____"
" Lisa don't say that ma. Don't do this I promise please Lisa. I need you" Dream couldn't handle her leaving him alone. He was a dog but he belonged to Lisa " Lola" Smith.
Lola sighed and cried harder knowing she wouldn't really end things between them they were soulmates toxic but soulmates.
*****
"Damn I didn't know your husband let you date other niggas" Aries said seriously, he was at a business meeting when he seen Jewel on a date with a lame ass square. The guy looked at Jewel " your married Janet?"

" yeah she is let me call my folks up and let him know you trying to fuck on his wife" Aries pulled his phone out and pretended to make a call.
The guy immediately got up from the table. " maybe when you Um get a um divorce call me" he rushed off when Aries said wassup my G to the phone.
" you are such an ass you know I'm not married"
" I don't know that Jewel or should I say Janet?"

Aries sat down at the table and called the waiter over to order their food.
" yeah let me the lobster linguini with spicy lemon oysters bottle of Chardonnay for the lady and for me bottle of Don Julio"
Jewel sat back and shook her head. Aries had did the same thing when they were in Miami. She wondered when he ever ate because what she noticed was he didn't and neither did Unique.
" you just going to order my food without me saying what I want?"
" it's my restaurant, believe me I know what's the best thing on the menu" he text Unique that the deal for the wing joint was a go.
" what if I had a taste for steak and are you not going eat?" Jewel looked at him she was trying not to have a goofy smile but Aries gave her butterflies.
"You want steak I can get you that mama but trust me you going to like this. And my window to eat has closed" Aries said while responding to Unique.

" you know it's rude to text people while you on a date" Jewel said.
Aries was about to respond when the waiter brought his bottle of 1942 and the bottle of Chardonnay .
" I notice you drink a lot" Jewel has noticed he was always drinking.
" I drink, I smoke, and I get money mama" was Aries only response before he poured Jewel some Chardonnay.
" so you own this place ?"
" yes ma'am. I own this restaurant and about 2 others and dibble and dabble and other businesses and stores with my brothers.Enough about me tell me about you Miss Janet"
" well you know I ain't married. And there isn't much to know I was raised by my brother Jordan. Our parents died in a bad car accident when I was 5 and he was 18. He was old enough to take me in and he did just that. He is a plastic surgeon and he still stays in Cali."