Roll In Peace

Sapphire was at look at the floor plans for her restaurant along with Jewel, Rocky, and Evette.
She couldn't believe Unique had actually invested in her business. She had asked him what he thought about the restaurant idea she never thought he would give her a 300k to actually build a restaurant.
" I knew you had Unique open like a book, who you know can open a damn restaurant in a month." Evette was beyond happy that Sapphire was making business moves like this.
" bitch this pussy got him saying yes to everything might fuck around and marry him tomorrow" all the ladies burst out laughing and high fived.
"You better not you said I could plan the wedding." Jewel said.
" omg E?" A beautiful honey complexion girl walked up to Evette.

Diamond ( Unique's ex)

" Diamond?" Evette couldn't believe her eyes. She hadn't seen Diamond in years.
" yes omg I missed you sis" she hugged Evette.
the ladies hugged like Diamond had been missing and she was just found.
"Where have you been?"
" girl after that deal had when bad and terry died and Unique was on his death bed I couldn't see him like that I bailed." Diamond shamefully admitted. " but I'm back now... I called Unique and told him we needed to talk surprisingly he agreed I see he changed."
Sapphire coughed causing Diamond to address the rest the ladies and stare at Evette.
" oh hey I'm Diamond, Uniques babymomma" Diamond could tell that all the ladies knew something she didn't.
And like clock work Unique pulled up.
" strawberry I told you I didn't want you up when the restaurant was still under construction." Unique walked up behind her and kissed her neck he hadn't even notice Diamond who was standing off to the side. He was always like that Sapphire always had his attention no matter who was around what was going on.
" baby I told you Alonzo wanted me to choose a floor plan" she said blocking his kiss and looking at a staring Diamond, which cause Unique to see who had his baby acting funny style with him.
" Diamond?" Unique glared at her with evil intent.
She was at a lost for words. He looked damn good. Diamond never thought he would be in a serious relationship but clearly he was.
Aries pulled up with Aj and Heaven. " yo Fire this a nice ass spot you should definitely do the big glass windows.
Heaven wined for Unique and he took her from Aries hands.
" oh shit Dime piece that's you?!"
" flesh and blood Aries the Great"
"Why you here?" Unique tone had changed and it was sending chills up everybody spine, especially Diamond.
" I do have family down here"
" yeah family that was looking for you and ain't seen your ass in 3 years"
"Maybe we should let y'all talk"
Evette suggested trying to put a heated Sapphire away.
Sapphire was looking at Unique sideways is this the ex he never wanted to talk about.
"  nawl y'all good she old news anyway." Unique seem like he was more hurt than anything and that wasn't sitting well with Sapphire.
" doesn't seem like it" Sapphire state's with a lot of shade in her fine before walking off.
" Unique can we talk please" Diamond grabbed Uniques arm.
He snatched away and look at her with pure disgust.
" you wanna y'all now after you aborted my seed and left me to die you want to talk now ... get the fuck on"
" he is 4... lil Unique is 4."  Diamond was trembling with fear she was glad he was holding hat she known as his child.
" bitch I should kill you  ... you kept my seed away from me" Unique closed the space between them.
" you better be glad I got my lil mama other than that I would split your dome right here in broad daylight. I want to see my son tomorrow at the park on the west side and don't make me go looking for you because this time I'm not going to dare your mom sick."
He push her back before walking off. He knew where Diamond was and he knew that her mom was bad off sick but he never thought she had the baby because the pictures he got back from his boy out in Barbados didn't have a baby in sight.
Diamond hurriedly walked off to her car.

" Hello Oscar, yeah he is alive and well" Diamond spoke to her husband.
Oscar Topaz went to the same high school as Unique Tone and Terry and his hate for them had grew to a disturbing obsession. He wanted to be Unique, which was how he ended up with Diamond in the first place. Oscar wanted more than his woman he wanted Unique's territory.
"Good baby, taking him out shouldn't be a problem" Oscar said while smoking his cigar.
" about that he wants to see Junior" Diamond what's the suppose to mention little Unique but to see Unique in a whole relationship with a little girl and a baby on the way bothered Diamonds soul.
" I thought we agreed to leave little man out of this. You had one job Diamond Damn now we got to maneuver this shit where this fucking idiot doesn't catch on. Where is it he wants you to meet him"
" Oscar not while my son is present. I will set up a dinner date and then you can get him then" Diamond pleaded. she wasn't sure why Oscar was fixated on Unique but it seem like his hate was more than her telling him that Unique use to hit her occasionally.