Date

D33d and Sean and his wolf pack all sat down in the basement listening to Unique laughing and slicing a man skin off his body. Jaylin Townes Aka JT had been stealing money from Sean which was in turn stealing money from Unique. Unique had plans on solving this problem right before he left but as his father always told him, " don't you ever let a nigga think he got one up on you, you here me Unique?"
Unique would always nod his head quickly and watch his dad kill a man. Aries and Dream watched they brother and both shook a little on the inside. Unique was known for his wicked and cruel ways when pushed over the edge.
" you want to inform me where my money bitch ass nigga," Unique pressed salt in his skin and pour a bottle of gin on him before taking a swig.
"Unique I told you man I don't have your money my girl stole it from me"the guy pleaded as if he had a chance of living. Half of his right arm skin was missing.
" haha, Tone this a funny nigga man you hear his ass, and brought his babymommas in it."
Tone laughed alone with Unique shaking his head at the guy, Tone had already been by JT babymomma's house and collected the cash. Vanessa had told stone that JT had been taking the money and moving it because somebody he didn't trust was coming to town, but he never came back to get the last of the 4 bags he had stole from Unique and Sean.
" I find that even funnier so again you fucking thief, where the rest of my money or Vanessa will be needing to buy a black dress.
JT was in shock that Unique knew his babymomma name and he was also in shock that Unique would let him walk away from this.
"103rd Lewis pkwy in the garbage can behind the house about 20 minutes from the club."
Sean and his wolf pack went to check for the money.
Unique stood off to the corner praying that God forgive him for his sins for he is a man born in a world of sin.
His brothers and tone knew not to interrupt Unique's moments of silence they stayed talking amongst themselves until Tone's phone ring and Sean confirmed they had all 700k.
Unique was now done with his prayer. He looked up before shooting JT square between the eyes.
"Clean this shit up" he told Aries and Dream.
Unique went to the bathroom to bleach his clothes and hands and bag his clothes up. His adrenaline was high. He knew he had to smoke one to ease the kill off his mind. He texted sapphire.

To Babygirl: Ma be naked when I get there!!!
To 🖤Hubby🖤: mmmnnnn okay papi

****

" nigga wtf I thought you was trying to fuck with Fire. That nigga Unique got her ass easily." Aries instigated, he knew Unique and Dream had a love hate relationship.
" she just a gold digging smut that's why she after Unique" Dream was furious regardless of him ducking her best friend he wanted Sapphire ever since the first time he seen her dance on stage.
Flashback
" I'm so nervous" Sapphire told Dream.
He seen her shaking and new she would need a shot of something he called Chanel over and asked her to make two twisted lemon drop shots. He was sure is Fire could handle alcohol let along mixed alcohol but she was making his nerves bad with how nervous she was. Chanel brought the shots back and Sapphire took them with ease and smiled and let big Tone help her on stage.
Her black silk robe was covering the two piece lingerie she had underneath. Dream sat right in the front with 2 stacks of $50. Sapphire focused in on him because the other eyes looking at her was making her nervous. Sapphire got into position and Jodeci freakin you came on, that night Sapphire has everyone's attention even the other strippers. She was definitely seductive site. She and Dream were staring at each other, she felt safe with Dream like a homeboy that she knew that would have her back. Dream on the other hand took the stare down as love as first sight. He ran all his fifties on her even out one in her g string. He would never tell her that he he was inlove he always thought eventually she would admit it first.
Flash back OV

" you know she ain't a smut or a gold digger ... stop your shit nigga you mad cus Unique bear you to the punch." Aries laughed at his brother before bleaching the floor and using acid to get rid of the stain entirely. Tomorrow the builders would come in and put fresh marble tile back in.
Dream continue to break down JT body down and burn him while trying to get Sapphire out of his head. He was inlove with his brother's girl. He had a plan to get her back.
***
" mmmnn sapphire suck it ma" Unique threw his head back against the refrigerator while sapphire tried to sucked the soul out of him.
She kept put ice cream on his dick and sucking him. Her warm mouth and the cold ice cream was causing a wonderful sensation.
He pick her up and threw her on the bar table in the middle of the kitchen and put ice cream on her and licked her like his life depended on it.
" fuck Unique baby mmmmmnn daddy"
He was fingering her while licking her clit with ice cream on his tongue. Sapphire thought she was going to die when Unique trailed ice cream down from her lips to asshole. He licked sucked and not the whole way until he got there and begin to eat her ass like grocery. She had Unique open and she didn't even know it. "Unique baby please put it in me" and he did just that.