Man Down

" strawberry I'm just going to get my son and I'll be back" Unique was dressed in gym clothes but she could tell something was off because he looked uneasy.
" okay papi give me a kiss" he tongued her down and then kiss her pregnant belly and then Heaven.
She immediately got dressed and took Heaven to her grandmother who was in the kitchen preparing dinner.
" granny I'll be back" sapphire said not giving her grandmother enough time to ask where she was headed.
Now Sapphire has learn how to shoot at the gun range thanks to Jewel. They both had purchased a little cute .9 and she never had plans on using it .
*
Unique sat on the bench next to the swings he figured the little boy would run to the swings first.
He looked around for Diamond and didn't see her in sight he looked at his watch impatiently.

"Still impatient I see" Oscar cocked his gun and Diamond and lil Unique stood off to the side.
" nigga you know what doing right?" Unique didn't move a muscle or flinch or look scared. If it was his time he didn't mind he had did his dirt and the price tag on his life was bound for hell.
" you so cocky that you talk shit and I'm the one with the gun" Oscar laughed , and a weird way he admires Unique's ability to stand in the face of death with no fear.
Unique laughed wickedly ignoring Oscar completely and then smiled at his son. " sup little man? Do you know who I am?"
Little Unique smiled back and nodded before taking off towards Unique. "Hey daddy!"
Unique hugged him then dapped him up he looked just like him and Diamond mixed.
" how you feel about coming to stay with me a while___"
" junior go back over there with your mom now" Oscar was pissed, Unique acted as if he didn't have a care in the world.
" nawl you good little man stay right here. See Diamond should've told you that I'm always three steps ahead. So you kill me tonight infront of my jit you and Diamond won't even live to see tomorrow."
Diamond looked at a calm Unique and her whole body shivered.
" I see you like my sloppy seconds, what she do that little tongue trick when she sick you off and that's why on a deep end nigga because believe my new bitch suck a dick so mean she will have your toes curling and you screaming her damn name" Diamond looked at Unique with jealousy in her eyes and hurt feelings.
Truth was she wanted him back, at first she didn't but after seeing him so happy with Sapphire she couldn't help but feel like it should be her with Unique.
"Don't worry I'll have her sucking my dick too"
Unique eyes turned pure black and laughed and started talking amongst himself.
Diamond stepped back a little she knew Unique was off but she could see that he hadn't take his medicine today which meant he was bound to kill everything moving.
His eyes switched back brown. " aye lil man see that red sports car right there go get in the back seat i got you some presents in the back seat and for nothing do you get out until you see me alright?"
Lil Unique looked as his daddy and nodded and then he waved bye to his mom and Oscar before running to the car.

Unique stood up and pulled his gun out so fast that it caught Oscar off guard. Diamond pulled her gun out trembling she refused to die today.
" now either y'all dumb or y'all didn't plan this out right"
" I don't think they planned it out right baby" sapphire was behind Oscar and Diamond with .9 cocked ready and loaded.
Unique looked at his baby shocked and with pure infatuation.
Diamond tried to turn around and shoot at Sapphire, but Sapphire immediately shot at Diamond's hands.
" now bitch you must be crazy to think I was going to let you shoot me, I'm Sapphire Idalis motherfucking Daniels, the Queen. Drop the gun dumb ass hoe."
Oscar shot unique in his chest as soon as Diamond dropped her gun. Sapphire immediately let her clip rain into Oscar's back.
Diamond rushed to Unique, " Unique baby I won't leave this time please don't die"
Unique laughed wickedly and looked at his woman standing behind Diamond.
"She my little strawberry"
POP! POP! And just like that Diamond brains was splattered all over Unique and the concrete.
Tone pulled up grabbing Sapphire's gun out of her shaky hands. Her adrenaline finally had settled and she now had realized that she had committed murder. Unique laid there looking at her.
She cried seeing him hurt.
" baby"
" shhh I see I got me a little ride or die"
" baby you shot don't talk"
" I'm alright baby that Nigga couldn't aim for shit"
" let me get you to the clinic"
" yeah you do that my little gangata"
Tone called the clean up crew and help Sapphire carry Unique to his car.
" unlocked the doors little man" little Unique looked at his dad and unlocked the doors.
" this sapphire, daddy's wife she got to get daddy to the hospital but you going to stay with us from now on cool?"
" cool" truth was lil Unique had been living with his grandma until she passed he had just met his mom and Oscar, three months ago so he didn't have any bond with neither one of them.
They say kids know lore than you think and he lil unique had watched from a distanced everything that happened. He would never tell his dad that he had seen everything but he thanked him from getting him away from Oscar and Diamonds' abuse.
Unique grabbed Sapphires hand weakly and kissed it while she rushed to the clinic.
" we getting married tomorrow" Unique said before kissing her hand again weakly.
She smiled knowing that if Unique wanted something he got it so she guess she would be married the notorious leader of D33D Mafia, Unique Daniels. She smiled thinking back on her life guess the nights being Up Late paid off.

The end!!!