More

3 weeks later
Sapphire had been stood up and she had been ignoring Unique with a passion. She would wait to shower when Mink was some with her set. She refused to do any private sets unless she knew who it was. She was done playing games with Unique. He had stood her up to get his dick sucked by Chanel hoe ass. She continued her public sets and ignored his eyes burning holes in her.
Unique has been being extra rude to everybody he hadn't been inside of Sapphire in weeks and he was about to lose his mind. He was now in his office going over shit with Big Tone.
" we leave for Miami this Saturday have you and Evette discuss anything ?" He didn't want to apply pressure to his boy but he couldn't move up unless he knew his spot was secure.
" yes she said fine but we better be getting our vows renewed on our anniversary" Big Tone had to kiss Evette's ass a whole week before she gave him that answer.
" great now everything will be ran smooth. I know my brother want this but he don't know the half." I can't even fuck with my shawty right because I don't trust bitches just because of this shit. Unique thought to himself after his comment to big Tone.
"Yeah but if he wanted that bad he an have it when I retire because I'm not moving up more. Evette is a hard woman to get a yes from, shit my household was on pins my nigga. I ain't saying Evette run shit but a nigga been kissing so much ass that I'm sure my breath smell ass" big Tone joked but he was speaking facts.
Unique laughed thinking about Evette little feisty ass giving big Tone the business. " nigga don't tell me you Evette's son now ."
" Nigga she know who daddy is don't play with me. Haha that my nigga, better yet I see your ass meaner than a junkyard dog. What's wrong Sapphire giving that little pussy up to another nigga" big tone has noticed that sapphire was acting different just as much as Unique was.
Unique eyes became wild. He had got back from his goon that she was dating the same bitch ass basketball player and he was hoping he wouldn't have to kill this mofo because this would bring publicity he didn't like or need. " she upset but I'm fix shit this weekend"
" you inviting her to Miami?"
" yeah I had Jewel give her a business proposition about the club we opening in Miami. She agreed to come to help jewel pick out the girls.
" nigga how you going to fix anything because I see y'all fight like cats and dogs and fuck like pornstars"
" my nigga IqPOS don't even know she so fiesty, she be getting with my ass"
" nigga I see your ass been in sticks about her, giving everybody your ass to kiss even me" Big Tone laughed at his boy stressing, damn sapphire pussy must be on point she got my boy stressed tf out and I'm the one who married.
" man we ain't fucked in three weeks I'm about to lose my shit, I mean the head I'm getting from Chanel thirsty ass straight but Sapphire got that damn fire, imma get us right.
The guys dapped each other before heading out.
*
" suh wtf you wearing to Miami, we need to go shopping" Sapphire was on the phone with Lola trying to figure out what to wear to Miami.
" girl idk, hopefully Dream have me naked the whole trip"
" bitch I can't stand you , I would say the same but fuck Unique bitch ass Daniels." Sapphire had searched for him in his office only to come up empty handed. Unique had stood up her up and it was evident that she was just sex to him nothing more. So she had been dating Marcus lately and everything was going smooth. 
" I can't believe Unique handled you like that, but how is Marcus?"
" girl Marcus is cool he is so funny and such a sweetheart. I hate he have groupies though because imma always feel some type away about that especially when he at his away games.. but we taking everything slow so time will tell."
" so Jewel asked you to come to Miami that's a first maybe she will stop being stuck up"
" she not stuck up Lola that's just how she is"
Lola couldn't stand Jewel's stuck up ways. She might've had a degree unlike the rest of them but she was still working at a gentleman's club.

*
"Girl thank you for inviting me I didn't think I was ever going be free of that club on a weekend" Sapphire said while her and Jewel rode in the Uber.
" oh no problem, you are one of the best dancers at the club so it made sense to invite you to help pick out the girls for this club"  Jewel wasn't sure why Unique said he would pay for all their expenses while they were in Miami just make sure Sapphire is there,but she didnt mind having to spend a dime.
" this is nice, asf I hope we don't have to share a room" sapphire was impressed the mansion they were staying in was to die for.