Prologue

All my life, I had been known to have this luck or charm that surrounds me and my friends, depending on the age and time. Elementary School was the best of my childhood as I was somehow the center of attention. Middle school was not short with its complications as I got older but the charm was there. High school I felt more blessed than cursed. I didn't take any extracurricular activities, I just went to school and came home. I didn't feel the need to overdo myself.

Then, something happened to my charm. I'm not sure how but, it felt like I lost it. This caused major pain, not for me, for the people who were around me. Think of one person who you just barely socialize with and you may not really consider them as a friend. They're just there because you feel the need to make them happy of comfortable. Now, their goal is to hurt you.

This is my story as 3 of those "friends" of mine tried to take advantage of me. However their lengths to disrupt my charm came with full force. They were trying to kill me and I didn't even know why.

Most people would report this over to the police and be done with it. I felt responsible though and I wanted to make amends. Some people just don't take apologies though. Their pain is far stronger than their common sense. Their anger is a motivation to not let anyone else hurt them. Their goal is simple, to expose me for the liar and traitor I've been to them, and then kill me as an example...

My name is Richard and I've been exposed.