Chapter 5. The First Identity

After what seemed a lifetime, it turned out to be the next day. I woke up early because Maya and I had a date. Then came out Caty as I was on my phone and waiting on the couch. As usual, she didn't have any clothes on.

"Morning- Damn it Caty please cover up?"

"Ok why can't I be naked in my own apartment? I was living here before you. Are you tempted or something."

"Sure let's go with something! Or both."

"Oh grow up. You have a girlfriend now and you two have had sex twice. It's natural just don't stare."

But it didn't help because the girl would walk in front of me naked! I don't know how they did things in Europe but here it just wasn't right. Then came out Karla and she was covered. She had a blanket with her and she covered Caty with it.

"I told you to get dressed. Richard wasn't going to like it."

"Alright you know what? You're right this was you apartment way before I came in so ill just head out and you two can have sex or whatever."

"We just did im taking a breather."

I sighed in frustration. I think it was too early but I had to talk to Maya about probably moving in with her. Luckily, she came around the corner right on time. She saw I wasn't happy.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I may need to move out. Caty most mornings comes out of the bedroom naked and it's bothersome."

"Naked as in.."

"As in full on titties and ass out in display like a deli section."

"Let's go." We got in my truck and headed out of the apartments. The conversation afterwards was more strange.

"Why do you think Caty does this?"

"I'm not sure must be some European girl thing? For someone who was hurt a lot growing up, she has too much pride in her body."

"Well good for her. What did you have in mind what to do?"

"Let's just get to the restaurant and we can talk about this."

While we waited for the food at ihop, I kept looking at the 2 messages. I still could not reply to them. It's weird that they had messed with my phone, whoever they were.

"Richard. Richard!"

I got startled by Maya. The waitress arrived with our food, " sorry miss it's been a long night."

Her country accent made me full with joy, "that's alright sugar. You kids enjoy"

She walked away and I was alone with Maya. I needed another mind to help me think here.

"Something about all this seem odd to you? How everything is all lined up in a specific way? Weird to us, specific for them?"

"Well let's go over everything that's happened in the last month."

Maya and I met up, we decided on a trial to see if we could date, then we did date twice. Afterwards we went to Daytona beach-"

"Wait a second who else did we tell about the trip to Daytona Beach?"

"Just Caty and Karla. What do they have to do it with it."

"Karla has gotten to know me for a while now. She knows how my mind works. She's very intelligent. I need to focus on something, something that happened in the apartment. They've been going out a lot because they don't pay me rent, I pay all of it!"