About Me, The Author

Damn. Damn damn damn. I like this story because I am going to do this much more now. So In the first story I released I said that it was going to be the first and last edition. However it got me thinking, I am going to make a 12 story series but I have zero backstory to support how it happened?

So this is what "exposed" is, a second story but very much unlike the first. We learn in this story that Jasmine and James were a couple and this is a story of their younger selves with their brother Richard and his wife, Maya.

So I'm going to write 3 more backstories about how different characters have been affected by the actions of The Rift to create a well set of prequels. Which means there will be 5 prequel stories that lead to the main 12 story series. That's a lot of writing.

What I'm worried about is how I'm going to put all the science and the technology into the 12 story series because it is set in the future.

Also, yeah I don't care what you guys may think of my punctuation or my writing. I'm doing this for fun and I'm also not depressed when I write these. The day I finished writing this is February 7th, 2020. I spent all of January immensely focused in writing, "Exposed." I will always write what many consider to be unnatural in our time now.

So this has been a wonderful experience for me. I'm taking a week break to upload this and then I'll get started on the 3rd book of the prequel. There won't be many characters like this one or the first. I want to keep it at 2 protagonista for this 3rd story. Thank you guys for reading my work.

Oh before I forget, if I offended anyone in anyway In these two stories, I do apologize. I mean no disrespect if somehow a fictional story manages to bother you to the level you stop reading it.

Last thought, because obviously I'm a guy writing these stories, I'm going to write them all in a guys point of view. A girl will always be added on as the partner of the main character. By the end, they're both the main characters. I can't think enough like a girl to probably offend another reader. I get my stories have some sexual material too and I want to avoid trouble on that as well. I'm just trying to keep the respect. Thanks for understanding.