Chapter 4. The Messages

3 weeks and 2 days later.

I woke up on the couch of the living room naked. The girls and Maya were minding their own business.

"What happened here? Why am I naked?"

"Hey! Welcome back to the real world." Said Caty

"Hey Richard are you ok? What did you remember last," Asked Karla.

"We were in Daytona Beach, we were partying in the sands. We had just stayed our second night. My goodness it hurts to remember."

I changed to some shorts I had laying around and a shirt. I guess I was too heavy for the girls to change me,
"How did I get naked? Hell why was I naked?"

"Your boyfriend not ours."

Karla pushed maya close to me, "hello boyfriend."

"Hi stop acting weird. What's going on?"

"Don't get mad I know you said you're saving yourself but...we had sex."

"Get the Fuck out of here I didn't have sex."

"Yeah you did. You did not hold back either. My pelvis still hurts."

I fell off the couch and backed myself to the clear doorway to the back patio. I couldn't believe them. There was no way.
I started hyperventilating.

"Richard calm down it's alright." Said Maya as she approached me.

Her hands touched my shoulders then I remembered. We did come back, "we had sex here? I remember now. Why didn't you stop me?"

"You said fuck the rules and next thing I know we are having sex on the couch. It happened I'm sorry?"

"I hurt you?"

"No I'm alright. It's supposed to hurt at first. But once we do it more often-"

"No no ! I don't want to do it again! Why are you-"

"RICHARD! it happened! Come on snap out of it! It's just sex and Maya is fine! Get a fucking grip bro!" Yelled Caty

"I had sex...and I don't remember it. That's probably the most disappointing part."

"Well we gotta go. Maya you got this right? Come on Caty." Said Karla

"CATY!" barked Karla, Caty got upset but she followed her out of the apartment.

I wanted to be alone but it wasn't going to happen. Maya didn't look like she was leaving. She just kept her eyes on me as if I did hurt her.

"So what did your mom say?"

"Our relationship is private from her don't worry she doesn't know her little girl is grown up."

I groaned at the comment she made. I took a girls virginity away. Damn Alright too much exaggeration. Let's trace back here. I'm not in handcuffs and she seems alright.

"How's your...you know.."

"Oh I'm alright like I said it was supposed to hurt at first."

"So what did it feel?"

Maya turned red for a moment, "it was alright I think we should talk about-"

I jumped up and walked to her. I sat with her, took a moment to relax myself. I was being too dramatic and I had to calm down.

"Easy tiger you're only waking up now but you've been asleep for 3 weeks."

"Let's not focus so much on that. Do you mind if we...had a second go?"