one

For just 5$ I'll suck your dick.

Cooper hits post on his ad and leans back in his chair.

"Bro, move your ass," Joko plops down next to Cooper and wiggles to get more room.

"Bitch," Cooper mumbles, setting his phone down.

This was concluding his first official week living in LA and he had yet to find any reliable work. His roommate, Joko, ever understanding as he is wasn't in any big rush to help Cooper find work. As long Cooper paid some bills and rent, who gives a fuck.

"What are your plans for tonight?" Cooper tries to sound like he doesn't care that much.

"Just editing some projects and shit for school. What's up?" Joko's focused on his own phone.

"I don't know, I figured you might wanna take me out partying."

"Ha! So you can what? Fuck my girlfriend and my boyfriend? No thank you. You get to stay here and my friends get to go get plastered without your horny ass following them everywhere."

"W-... Hey... I wouldn't fuck someone you're in a relationship with at least."

"Mhm."

Cooper sighs and his phone vibrating pulls his attention.

supertraves: Ur cute xxxx rd

Cooper reread the message. An address. Someone was taking him up.

cscoop: just tell me when

supertraves: as soon as possible

Oh fuck. Oh fuuuuuuck. Cooper eyed Joko from the corner of his eyes. It's not like they had anything to do tonight anyway.

"Hey Joko-"

"Yeah, yeah, you have to go be a whore. I know. Have fun, be safe, send me the address and when you get there and when you're done."

"Bro I love you so much."

Joko rolls his eyes. "I love you too, idiot."

Cooper grabs his jacket on the way out the door and busses down to the address. It's an apartment building. Not particularly nice looking but definitely not in the bad part of town either. They have a lobby and an elevator, though the elevator seems to be broken.

Taking the stairs up two flights and roaming the hall for the apartment he's looking for, Cooper almost breaths relief when he finds it. Shaking out his nerves, and putting on his best happy-man smile, he knocks on the door.

It opens moments later, a man just a bit shorter than Cooper, chubby, curly dark hair. Cooper's heart skips a beat when he speaks. "Hey!"

Cooper is used to customers not being as appealing as he'd wish. He's fine with having his eyes closed. He's not fine with this fluttery feeling in his chest.

"H-Hey, supertraves?" what the fuck? Cooper never stutters. What is he doing?!

"Yeah! Cscoop? Come on in!" Supertraves steps out of the way to let Cooper wander into the livingroom and towards the couch.

It looks like at least two other people normally live there. He can't imagine being invited over while his roommates or family are there. Though... it would not be his weirdest experience.

"How's your night been going?" Cooper sits on the couch and manspreads a bit, trying to keep an open atmosphere.

Supertraves turns from the door and purses his lips in thought, not quite able to look Cooper in the eyes. "Boring mostly."

"Oh? What about your roommates?"

"Uhhh-"

"You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. I'm just curious."

Supertraves nods and shifts from one foot to the other awkwardly.

"Hey, you don't have to be nervous. Come over here and sit with me." Cooper closes his legs just enough for it to be clear he wants Supertraves to sit next to him.

"Okay."

"So is this your first time with a prostitute?"

Supertraves face bursts alight red with blush and Cooper bursts out laughing.

"I'll take that as yes. So what kinda stuff do you like?"

Supertraves furrows his eyebrows. "Weeeeell... I like video games. And going for walks. And... hm. That kind of stuff."

Cooper laughs even harder, "I like that stuff too, but I meant about during sex, man."

"OH." His eyes widen and Cooper knocks his shoulders againt Supertraves. "Uhhh... I don't know."

"Here uh, do you like being called baby or something?"

"No, just Travis is fine."

A beat passes and then he claps a hand over his mouth.

"Aaaa I didn't mean to tell you my name!!"

Cooper laughs a little, "It's fine," he puts a hand on Travis's knee, "do you not want me to call you that?"

"Well I already told you so I don't see why you shouldn't."

"Okay. So I said 5 dollars for a blowjob, is that what you want?"

"Mmm yes."

"Works for me. How about we start with kissing and go from there. Stop me if I do something you don't like."

Travis nods and Cooper's already straddling his lap, moving their lips together.

An hour later, Coopers on the bus riding back home. He has a hundred more dollars than he had on his ride out of his house.

He enters his house and is greeted by Joko, cooking dinner in the kitchen. "How'd it go Cooper?"

"Really fucking well." He hadn't even noticed until now how happy he felt. He couldn't even stop smiling.

"Dude. That's fucking awesome. Tell me what happened."

"I sucked his dick, Joko."

"No you fucking mongoloid, I meant what made this one so awesome."

"He was just..." Cooper's a little out of breath and gestures with his arms. "He was so cute and so kind. It was amazing. He paid me a giant ass fucking tip. Like... jesus. FUCK. It was awesome." He collapses down onto a chair at the dining table and Joko serves him a plate of spaghetti.

"I'm glad it went so well."

"God me too..." Cooper trails off as he slurps down the dinner. "He was just... amazing."

Joko laughs, "You know, it sounds like you caught feelings."

Cooper rolls his eyes, but he knows that Joko's right.