eleven

"Good morning." Cooper yawns, and stretches his arms out.

Travis mumbles something sweet back and presses himself into Cooper, the two spooning with Travis as the little spoon.

"Baby do you have work tonight?"

Travis mumbles something back incoherently. Cooper smiles and presses a kiss into his neck.

"I'm going out with my friend Wilbur tonight."

"Mmm, work friend?" Travis finally sounds awake enough to make out what he's saying.

"Kinda. He's Joko's friend but we met at a club last week and I gave him a blowjob. He does fullservice sometimes too though and I hooked him up with Schlatt."

Travis giggles a little. "It's still funny to me that Schlatt hooked up with you."

"Is it?" Cooper presses a kiss into Travis's neck and he giggles again.

"Mhm, who else from my friend group have you hooked up with?"

"Uhh..." Cooper pulls away to think for a moment, "Charlie... you... Noah... Schlatt... I'm booked for Carson tomorrow."

Travis looks like he's waiting for more names. "Wait that's it?"

"How many friends do you recommend prostitutes to?"

Travis's face lights on fire, "Well- I mean... We're all really close friends and we have a group chat." Travis trails off before turning to grab his phone off the floor. "I'm gonna invite you."

"What? Why?"

"Because now you're my boyfriend and also you've hooked up with almost everybody in there. Ted's the only person who hasn't texted you, which is really weird because he seemed-" Travis cuts himself off.

"Okay, Trav." Cooper laughs and kisses his neck again to get him to giggle. He then rolls away from Travis to accept the groupchat invite.

Lunch Club

jschlatt: any of you have the pc part i was talking about last night?

cmc: yeah, i can drop it off in an hour

Cooper looks up from his phone at Travis. "Holy shit... you're all nerds."

Travis makes a noise and covers his face.

"That's cute."

jschlatt: cscoop has joined? huh?

cmc: it says travis added him
cmc: hey cooper

cscoop: hey guys whats up

cmc: schlatt's building a pc

tednivison: travis dm me

"Oh shit dude you're in trouble," Cooper teases.

"Ah, no, he's just flustered."

"By me?"

"Mhm."

Cooper's confused.

"He thinks you're very hot, he was too nervous to text you." A beat passes. "OH NO I DIDN'T MEAN TO TELL YOU THAT!!"

slimecicle: oh shit dude what's up

cscoop: slumber party with trav last night, now we're just chilling

"What's he saying?" Cooper tries to lean over Travis to see what Ted's saying... the mysterious man he's not met yet. Travis giggles as he tries to push Cooper away.

"Stooop," Travis locks his phone and tosses it to the side. Cooper corners Travis and hides his smile with a fake-serious smirk and Travis sinks down until his head is on the pillow, Coopers arms on either side of him.

Their faces just a few inches apart, Travis's face is bright red.

"You're cute." Travis says it without thinking and quickly pulls a hand up to slap over his mouth.

Cooper laughs as he trails kisses along Travis's neck.

Travis leaves for work at about two and Cooper spends the day talking to Lunch Club. Ted's a mysterious character who doesn't say anything after the first request for Travis to dm him. Everyone else is friendly though.

Around nine Cooper heads out to the club, he would invite Joko or the other boys but... he doesn't feel like it.

The club is just the same as the last time, neon-retro decorations and colorful lights flashing everywhere. The music bumping so loud he can feel it in his chest.

Wilbur spots Cooper before Cooper spots him, he swoops in, hands placed on Coopers hips and carries him off towards the dance floor.

It's overwhelming, but not unwelcome and Cooper grabs his bearings quickly. Wilbur's wearing a darker sweater now and his eyes flash in the blacklights. Something mischievous.

"You made it," he says simply in Cooper's ear. It's too loud to respond and he can't manage to reach Wilbur's ear so he smiles and nods.

Wilbur moves his body closer to Coopers, their pelvis's pressed together. Cooper realizes Wilbur never let go of his hips.

They dance together for a few songs, and are covered in sweat by the time Wilbur cocks his head to the side, indicating towards the door outside.

They exit into the same alleyway they'd been in before. Two people smoke a joint a bit down the way, but they pay Cooper and Wilbur no mind.

The cold night air feels refreshing and Cooper just then notices how sore his entire body is. He feels drawn towards Wilbur so he snakes his arms around his stomach and presses his head into Wilbur's chest.

Wilbur laughs and plays with Cooper's hair. "I wanted to thank you for hooking up me and Schlatt."

Cooper looks up at him, their eyes meet and it's as if something's hanging in the air.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm. I really like him. In a "I Probably Wouldn't Make Him Pay" sort of way."

Cooper laughs, "That's good. I wasn't sure if you two would like each other but I'm glad you do."

Wilbur places his hand under Cooper's chin and pulls it so he's craning his neck. Almost as quick as lightning flashes, Wilbur's lips are on Cooper's.

Cooper's hand sneaks under Wilbur's waistband.

That night, there feels like there's a hole in Cooper's bed. He doesn't feel physically able to sleep alone in there so he asks Joko if he can sleep in his bed instead.

It's almost 3am but Joko scoots over anyway.

AN-
Sorry this took forever, everything is super stressful rn so i hope this help u just even a lil bit. I've had no writing motivation lately but hopefully getting this done will motivate me.

Story updates: there will be 15 chapters in total so 4 more!