eight

Cooper arrives at his house to find Joko sitting on the couch alone.

"Where's Mikey?"

"He went to bed, insomniac didn't sleep at all last night."

"Liam?"

"Work." Joko eyes Cooper and raises an eyebrow. "New clothes?"

"Nah, they're Travis's, he let me borrow them." Cooper goes to put the wine away and Joko makes a noise kind of like a scoff from the couch.

"You know... most of my friends who work full service don't borrow their customers clothes."

Cooper shrugs, trying to keep his heartrate slow.

"They also don't go on fancy dates, or hang out with roommates, or spend the night together. Maybe I'm just hanging out with weird people but..."

"But yeah, I know what you're insinuating and just so you know- we're not anything more than just a whore and a man with money. Later tonight I have to go back to his place because his roommate has me booked tonight."

Joko smirks, "Is his roommate hot?"

"I mean... yeah? Not my type but objectively, sure."

Joko bursts out laughing, "Give his number to BigShrimpin dog!"

Cooper laughs too as he goes to his room to change. He definitely could market for his friends. Something in him tells him that he'll never share Travis's number though. As he's changing out of Travis's clothes and into something he might want to wear to a client's house, he realizes that he's hoping Travis will be there.

He knows that Travis is at work. He knows that he'll be back home before Travis gets home. He knows that he won't be seeing him... but, something in him has hope.

He puts Travis's clothes in the wash and joins Joko on the couch. Cooper's wearing jeans and a hoodie now, kind of missing the smell from Travis's clothes.

"So what are we doing today?" Cooper pulls his phone out to scroll through it.

wilbursoot: free on wednesday?

"Since I missed school today I was just gonna stay at home and chill. Maybe go out and get some groceries. I dunno."

cscoop: yeah, what's up ;)

Cooper nods, "That sounds fun. Can I come?"

"Yeah, I mean you've been working so much you're bound to have cash by now."

"Oh my god... I need to stop by an atm."

wilbursoot: we can meetup at the club again

cscoop: on a wednesday night? im down.

"We should probably head out now then."

Joko's a really good driver. He follows the rules of the rode and drives exactly at the speed limit. Cooper blasts music and Joko turns it down just a little. The atm trip is uneventful, but grocery shopping is an event.

Joko has a list. Cooper trails behind him adding stuff to the cart as they search for Joko's next item.

It's fun and at some point Cooper hops onto the front of the cart so Joko can push him through the isles.

They get back home and unload their shopping trip, all together very successful, except for when Joko tossed a plastic carton of milk at Cooper and it broke open on the ground.

Cooper relaxes back onto the couch, having finished washing Travis's clothes. He's about to leave his house in an hour so relaxing is all he wants to do. Not that he can tell everything someone does in bed by meeting them once, but he does know his ass will probably hurt the next day.

supertraves: heyy coop!

He smiles, unaware of how much he already misses Travis.

cscoop: hey trav, what's up

supertraves: nm. im at lunch right now. how's ur day been?

cscoop: pretty boring. i washed ur clothes, do u want me to just leave them in ur room?

supertraves: uh! sure! sounds cool!

cscoop: ok, im heading out pretty soon here

supertraves: to hook up with noah?

cscoop: mhm

supertraves: okay.. <3

cscoop: <3 when are you getting home?

supertraves: about 1 or 2, remember?

cscoop: mhm i was just wondering if anything changed

supertraves: mmmm nope if it does ill let you know :)

cscoop: <3 ok

supertraves: <3

Cooper arrived to Noah's place soon after, the busride a bit more full than usual but still empty mostly. Noah opens the door and greets Cooper with a hug.

"Hey, real quick I gotta drop this off in Travis's room," Cooper holds a plastic bag with Travis's clothes in it.

Noah nods and lets Cooper do his thing.

"So what did you have in mind for tonight?" Cooper approaches Noah, who's man spreading on the couch.

"Well to be honest I was hoping you'd ride me but now all I can think about doing is bending you over."

His heart skips a beat. Oh fuck. That's kinda hot.

Cooper smirks at Noah and leans down, still standing until their faces are inches apart. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Cooper starts kissing and is surprised when he starts running his hands through his hair. It gets steamy and his hoodie comes off and Noah stands up and leads them into his bedroom. He parts from Cooper's lips and spins him around, pushing him down so his face is on the bed.

"You do have lube, right?" Cooper jokes.

"Surely."

Cooper's laying on his back on Noah's bed, completely naked. Noah's laying next to him, equally naked. They're just chilling in silence. Cooper's almost convinced Noah's asleep because he hasn't moved in so long when he says, "I have to wash my sheets."

Cooper nods and moves to get off the bed when Noah catches his wrist.

"Uh.. yeah?" Cooper doesn't want to be mean but... this is almost getting awkward.

"Travis really likes you."

"And I though you really liked me-"

Noah rolls his eyes, "I don't really know what the point of Travis wanting all his friends to hook up with you is but... to him it's not just a hookup or anything like that."

"Should you really be telling me this?"

Noah smiles, "Probably not."

Cooper arrive home soon after, covered in smelly sweat and already sore.