six

Travis slowly walks back toward the livingroom, Cooper trailing after him. "If they make you uncomfortable, just let me know," he whispers.

"Travis! Cooper! Come play Halo with us," Carson scoots to one side of the couch, making room for them in the middle. Cooper sits next to Carson, Travis sits between Cooper and the roommate with a beard. "I'm Carson, it's cool to meet you in person finally." They don't shake hands but Carson does look away from the game for a moment.

Cooper laughs, "Does Travis actually talk about me that much?"

Travis groans at the same time Carson takes a deep breath. "YES."

"Guuuuys," Travis drags a hand down his face.

"I'm not saying anything, Travis," the beard says.

"I know that, Noah."

Cooper laughs and bumps his shoulder against Travis's playfully. "Damn dude, we only hooked up once."

Carson and Noah burst out laughing and Travis sinks further into the couch, groaning even louder.

Noah leans around Travis's husk to say, "No, but likewise. Seeing pictures of you online do not do you justice to seeing you in person."

Cooper scrunches his face up in confusion. "What does that mean?"

"He doesn't know your usernames, guys," Travis says.

"Oh-" Noah laughs, "I'm Hugbox."

It feels like things fireing off in Cooper's brain before it connects. "Oh shit you're- OHHHH." Cooper completely forgot Travis's roommate had him booked for the next night.

"I'm Cmc," Carson says.

"W... Travis..." Cooper looks over at Travis and he has a lost look on his face.

"Hm?"

"Why do both of your roommates have me booked for sex?"

All at once all three of them start talking over one another, "You said it wasn't weird!- No one said anything about sex- Travis would not stop talking about you-"

"Do you have any other roommates that have been texting me?" Cooper pulls out his phone to see who else has sent him a message.

He's surprised to see three missed texts from Joko but ignores them for a moment.

"No, just Carson and Noah are my roommates."

"So do you know who Jschlatt is?"

Carson poorly stifles laughs.

"Wait, Schlatt solicited you?!" Travis looks taken away.

"He's not your fourth roommate you forgot about until just now, right?"

"No he's not, he's just-" Travis cuts himself off to laugh.

"He's just really fucking straight," Noah says.

Cooper makes a face and laughs. "Why the fuck is he texting me then?"

"To be fair," Noah says, "the way Travis sold you, I think just about anybody would text you after that."

Travis groans.

"He made it seem like you were a religious experience or something," Carson says.

Cooper snorts. "Fucking what?" He looks over at Travis who is beet red and sweating. "Jesus- Trav-" Cooper leans in to whisper to him, "Hey, we can go to your room or something if you want." Travis nods, getting to his feet.

"It's just this way," Travis grabs Coopers hand and tugs him off towards the kitchen. Cooper waves to Carson and Noah. Travis stops at the middle door in the hallway between the kitchen and the livingroom.

His room is clean, sorting cabinets and figurines all over. A few socks on the ground. His bed is a twin, but made and Cooper instinctively goes to sit on it.

"Sorry your friends were giving you shit."

Travis lets out a big breath, "It's fine, I just hate when they try to embarrass me."

"I mean in your defense, if I got a blowjob from me I would want to tell everyone about it too."

Travis laugh and sits with Cooper on the bed. "It's not even just that you're really good at your job, I also thought you were really funny. Any really nice. And really pretty. Like I've had girlfriends and hookups in the past but for some reason with you it was so different." Travis laughs for a second, "Don't judge us, but after you and Charlie did it, I called him to see if he knew what I was talking about."

Cooper feels speechless. He has no idea what Travis is trying to say, that he plans on being a long time customer? He wants to more than just a customer? He's pulling this out if his ass? "What did Charlie say?"

"That he knew what I meant."

Cooper nods slowly and leans back on the bed, his head on Travis's pillow and Travis sitting at his feet. He's aware of his shoes and suit jacket and he's not sure what it is but something tells him he's gonna be spending the night there. He slips the shoes off and tosses them onto the carpet and then pulls his jacket off as well.

"What are you-"

"It's like midnight Trav, I'm sleepy."

"You can't go to bed in a suit!"

Cooper laughs. "I didn't exactly bring a change of clothes."

"Hold on." Travis gets up and opens his dresser, pulling out a t-shirt and sweats.

Cooper tugs off his tie, and starts unbuttoning his shirt. "You gonna change too?"

Travis blushes and pulls off his own jacket. It's funny that this makes Travis blush considering Cooper's had his dick in his mouth.

Cooper's sitting in just his boxers on Travis's bed and when Travis is in just his own boxers, he starts rummaging through the dresser for another pair of clothes for himself.

"Wait," Cooper calls. Travis looks over at him. "Come here." Cooper gives him a smile and Travis's face lighs up in understanding.

When Travis is close enough to the bed, Cooper grabs his ass and pulls him down so he's propped on top of Cooper.

"Kiss me," Cooper's voice is a whisper. Travis propped up with his hands on either side of Cooper's head and his knees squeezing Cooper's thighs.

Travis leans down and presses his lips against Cooper's softly. The faint taste of wine and steak. Cooper begins kissing Travis, their lips moving slowly and all of it just soft enough for sleepy, exhausted Cooper.