three

"You were out late last night."

Cooper looks up from his bowl of cereal to see Liam standing in the kitchen, holding a stick of butter.

"Wh-"

"I'm about to make toast."

"Yeah but that doesn't really..." Cooper trails off as he realizes he doesn't really care why Liam is holding a stick of naked butter in his bare hand.

"Did you have work?" Liam takes a bite out of the stick of butter and Cooper has to convince himself he's still asleep somehow.

"Ye-es."

"Nice. Was it fun?"

"Yeah, the guy was really nice and pretty cute."

"Joko said you had a really nice guy the other night." Liam takes another bite and Cooper pounces out from the table to tackle him down and he sprints from the kitchen and into his and Mikey's room.

The door slams and locks in Cooper's face so he goes back to eating his cereal alone in the kitchen.

"Bitch!" Liam shouts, muffled but still clearly swearing at Cooper.

Cooper scrolls aimlessly through his phone until a message almost makes him choke on his cereal.

supertraves: you free tonight?

The answer is yes, but he's worked two of the past three days and really wants a break. Though... he also really wants to see Travis again.

cscoop: depends, what's up?

supertraves: i was wondering what all you are up to doing?

Now it's questions like these that usually send him running because they're usually about to ask for some kink that Cooper wants no part in. 

cscoop: i have a FAQ

supertraves: my question isn't answered on it tho :(

He's not sure why, but the :( makes his heart skip a beat.

cscoop: what's your question?

supertraves: can i take you out for dinner tomorrow night?

cscoop: are you paying lol

supertraves: of course

cscoop: i was just joking lmao, did you want to do anything after dinner?

supertraves: drive you home?

cscoop: i'm not really comfortable with customers knowing where i live

supertraves: drive you to a bus stop?

cscoop: perfect.

supertraves: Mister A's at 8

Cooper stares from his phone and then at his bowl of cereal. Mister-fucking-A's? 

"Liam," he calls, "do you own a suit?"

-

Cooper's standing in Mikey and Liam's room, his arms held out in a T-pose and Liam's suit blazer hanging off just a bit too big. 

"I think you look fine," Mikey says, eyes fixed on phone and his legs propped up on his bed so he can lay on the floor.

"I don't think anyone's gonna notice if it's just a little big," Liam says.

Cooper makes a non-committal grunt.

"I can't believe your slutty ass got asked out to dinner," Mikey says.