nine

supertraves: sleep well? :)

Cooper rubs his eyes, feeling exhausted from work and wholey unexcited for his appointment with Schlatt later that night. Though reading Travis's text brings a smile to his face.

cscoop: i did. how was work?

supertraves: went kinda late :(

cscoop: oh that sucks

supertraves: how was ur work?

cscoop: fun

supertraves: yeah?

Cooper isn't sure how to answer that. It's one thing to tell your friends to hookup with the prostitute you allegedly have a thing for and it's another to ask for details.

cscoop: lmao yeah noah's pretty nice

supertraves: what'd you guys do?

Okay so he's just straight up asking then. Cool. What the fuck.

cscoop: uh why do u need something to masturbate to rn?

supertraves: whaat?! no!! i was just curious how it went!!

cscoop: we rubbed our naked asses all over ur bed

It takes just long enough for Travis to respond that Cooper goes from laughing to wondering if that was too far.

supertraves: no u didnt

cscoop: ur right. we didn't. but he did bend me over his bed and fuck me.

supertraves: see now i cant tell if that's true or not

Cooper bursts out laughing and gets up so he can start getting ready for his date later.

supertraves: sorry i didnt call last night i got home at 2

Cooper's heart picks up pace for a moment.

cscoop: yeah it's fine, i was sleeping then anyway lol

He sets his phone down and heads into the common area to get a bowl of cereal. For some reason seeing the house empty tugs at him more than seeing his roommates laughing together with out him.

Fuck.

They're all at work or school and it doesn't really matter but Cooper fucking wishes he could have normal, or even set, work hours.

After cereal he sits at his computer and stares at the job applications. Then he decides fuck it and grabs his skateboard to ride around the neighborhood.

It's warm and sunny and nice outside and Cooper decides that he doesn't miss his old house and wouldn't trade this for the world.

He's exaugsted and sweaty when he gets home but he's greeted by Joko and Liam on the couch, eating bagels and watching TV.

"Hey Cooper, wanna bagel?" Joko holds his own up. Cooper is hungry but...

"I got work in a few hours, I gotta shower real quick first."

"Chill."

After his shower, he joins Joko and Liam. He feels just slightly out of place, he has no idea what the plot of the show is and they've finished the bagels.

"So who're you with tonight?" Liam's on his phone, not even looking up. Joko's sitting at the end of the couch, his legs draped over Liam and Cooper's laps.

"Uhh.. his name's Jschlatt. He's friends with the other guys and I've heard he's super straight."

Joko laughs.

"Yeah I have no clue."

Mikey comes in through the front door with their friend Sam and Cooper takes that as his que to head out.

Schlatt's house is... huge. It's in the nicer part of LA, and has more windows than Cooper thought possible. He goes to knock on the door and has to knock twice before it's finally opened.

"Cscoop, right?" the guy greets. He's tall, slender, dark hair and dark eyes. He has a yankee's cap on and Cooper can't believe his mental image of this guy was completely right.

"Yeah. It's nice to meet you, Schlatt."

Schlatt nods and lets Cooper into the house. It's bright, modernist with no decorations. It smells almost like bleach.

"I'll lead you to my room."

Jesus. So he really just is Like That.

He gets tossed around. It's not bad but it's really not Cooper's style. He prefers being tossed like once. Not tossed and turned and pinned like a rolling pin on pizza dough.

It's fine though because Schlatt tips well and pays for an Uber to take Cooper home.

Two showers in one day has Cooper laying in his bed wondering why the fuck he doesn't own lotion.

wilbursoot: hey you busy tonight?

Cooper laughs to himself.

cscoop: just got home. not really up to go out again tonight lol sorry

wilbursoot: that's okay, was it good at least?

cscoop: yeah i mean not really my thing but it was fine

wilbursoot: too soft?

cscoop: opposite. you know, you might like him. look him up, jschlatt

wilbursoot: oh?

Cooper sighs heavily and tosses his phone to the side. He's certain he won't fall asleep, his arms feel empty without Travis. Fuck.

AN-
Aight, sorry for a shorter chapter. I'm gonna start a oneshot book. Gimme some requests to start it. Ship/prompt. I know most of y'all are minors so I ain't doing any smut but lime like this story is fine.