ten

Cooper wakes up, feeling like shit. He doesn't pull himself out of bed for a few hours. He considers calling Travis to say good morning and then decides that would be weird.

So while his groggy ass walks to the kitchen, he's surprised to get a call from Trav.

"Uh.. hi dude," Cooper can see his reflection in the facetime screen and inwardly cringes. He looks like a sad rat in a hoodie. Travis looks like he's still in bed though so... at least he's got that.

"Cooper," Travis whines, "I don't want to get up."

Joko looks up from the couch to give Cooper a look and Cooper just waves.

"Trav I'm in the same boat, I only just got out of bed."

He looks like he's pouting for a moment and then he says, "Cooper I miss you."

Cooper smiles just a little bit, "I miss you too."

Travis's face lights up, "Come back then!"

Cooper laughs, "Travis I've been working every day and I'm actually free until Thursday for once."

"Awww we don't have to have sex. I mean we can if-"

"My roommate is RIGHT HERE." Cooper turns the phone to put Joko on screen.

"Hi Travis," he greets.

"Hello, I didn't know Coopie had roommates."

"Oh my god he calls you..." Joko whispers that and Cooper mouths swears at him.

"Yeah I have three roommates, that one's Joko."

"HI JOKO IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU JOKO YOU SEEM COOL JOKO WE SHOULD HANG OUT SOMETIME!" Cooper claps his hand on the speaker so Travis doesn't wake up the whole neighborhood.

"Thank you! Travis! I'm just trying to make some breakfast right now, gotdamn."

"Ooh what kind?"

Cooper smiles a bit, "Cereal. Exciting, I know."

"Mm so what are your plans today?"

Joko laughs from over by the couch and Cooper shoots a look.

"Napping probably. I had work last night and I'm still exaugsted from it."

Travis's eyes widen, "Schlatt??"

"Yeah him." Cooper moves his cereal to go sit with Joko on the couch. He's doing homework or something, but doesn't seem annoyed by Cooper or Travis.

"What did he do?" Travis asks it like a whisper.

Cooper groans and drags a hand down his face. "My roommate is literally right next to me, Trav. I don't know-"

"Oh! Sorry, nevermind then-"

"He fucked me for like two hours and it wasn't even that fun either."

Joko bursts out laughing and Travis's face lights up red.

"Why wasn't it fun?"

He's not you.

"He uh... I dunno. He just likes it super rough and now I'm sore like everywhere-"

"Okay!" Joko claps his homework book closed. "That's enough! Travis you wanna come over some time?"

"Uh- I mean sure if Cooper's fine with it..."

"Cool! He's free today and the house is empty. Have fun." Joko then reaches over to hang up for Cooper and then opens his homework again.

"Dude." Cooper lets a mouthful of cereal fall back into the bowl. "What the fuck?"